The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sbnatio...2014-nba-draft

Jonathan Givony from Draft Express says this is overrated draft.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sbnatio...2014-nba-draft

Jonathan Givony from Draft Express says this is overrated draft.
      So Givony thinks this guy is a major sleeper in other mocks and could go top 10:
      http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jusuf-Nurkic-7118/

He was available at the Raptors pick in the latest Chad Ford mocks.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        I think touching people with poles is rude in general.
        I wonder what the Poles think about it? And how they like being picked up and thrust at people.

Comment

• If the Raptors draft in the 20's. They need to draft a guy that is at least good at one thing. 3pt shooting, rebounding, defense, energy. Stauskas would be a great pick in that range, Harrell, Payne, Warren.

But if i'm Masai, i would try and move up and trade for a guy like Randle or Gordon, Ennis, LaVine.

Don't know why nbadraft.net has Gordon going 20?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If the Raptors draft in the 20's. They need to draft a guy that is at least good at one thing. 3pt shooting, rebounding, defense, energy. Stauskas would be a great pick in that range, Harrell, Payne, Warren.

But if i'm Masai, i would try and move up and trade for a guy like Randle or Gordon, Ennis, LaVine.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              If the Raptors draft in the 20's. They need to draft a guy that is at least good at one thing. 3pt shooting, rebounding, defense, energy. Stauskas would be a great pick in that range, Harrell, Payne, Warren.

Dosen't matter who we draft Casey gonna play them 5 min a game
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If the Raptors draft in the 20's. They need to draft a guy that is at least good at one thing. 3pt shooting, rebounding, defense, energy. Stauskas would be a great pick in that range, Harrell, Payne, Warren.

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• we need a center
                  I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• I looked through a few mock drafts and I dont see Kaleb Tarczewski on any ones draft board

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Who's to say that Casey will even be here next year?
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        I looked through a few mock drafts and I dont see Kaleb Tarczewski on any ones draft board
                        Would be stupid to come out this year, needs another year to develop.. could be a first rounder in 2015.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

The draft is deep and as of right now i am Liking Kyle Anderson, Kaleb Tarczewski, Billy barren looks interesting. Those are my realistic picks based on probably where we are drafting and fit for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            Would be stupid to come out this year, needs another year to develop.. could be a first rounder in 2015.
                            He looks more developed than some of the other people at his position I think he could even play power forward he is that athletic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Crazy random stat but it's hard to believe that with the mega draft of 2014 coming up, half of the 30 teams (15) traded their first round pick this year. Yes, some are lottery protected and some were done without foresight (ahem...knicks...ahem)but still.....that seems like a lot

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nb...ng-2014-draft/

Comment

• Just wanted to add a name to the deep 2nd round convo -- Aaric Murray. He was a big time recruit who got himself in a bunch of trouble and played his final year of eligibility at little known Texas Southern.

They just got bounced by Cal Poly who basically let him do his thing and defended everyone else. He's a legit 6-10, 250 lbs Center averages close to a double double (which he should in the SWAC) but most importantly looks like a guy who would willingly play a role off the bench. They beat Temple this year, thanks to a big game by Aaric. He appears legit, but he likely has little upside. Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mens-colle...9/aaric-murray

Comment

Working...
                                X