No announcement yet.

2014-15 NBA Season Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do ticket officially go on sale? I'm very excited to be taking my 5yo son to both of our first Raptors game this year!!

Comment

Some analysis has been done on the schedule with regards to playing teams with the most rest/no rest.. looks like Toronto ranks pretty nicely this year:
      http://regressing.deadspin.com/which...ium=socialflow

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
        45 wins is my bench mark for this season
        anything less is underachieving by the looks of it

if there is a lot of back to backs this year it will be good for us
        one of the youngest playoff teams with solid depth
        My benchmark is 48, or even 50... I'd be surprised if they don't do better than last year. They have more experience, more depth, and a solid core that won't be torn apart mid season. Sh**, I'll even bump my benchmark to 52!
        Last edited by Reboc; Fri Aug 15, 2014, 03:47 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
          My benchmark is 48, or even 50... I'd be surprised if they don't do better than last year. They have more experience, more depth, and a solid core that won't be torn apart mid season. Sh**, I'll even bump my benchmark to 52!
          i was just going by counting games they should be expected to win, though i still expect higher

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Some analysis has been done on the schedule with regards to playing teams with the most rest/no rest.. looks like Toronto ranks pretty nicely this year:
            http://regressing.deadspin.com/which...ium=socialflow
            Nice link! Looks like the Raps might have gotten the best deal in the whole league this year by this measure. (Milwaukee and Minny make out pretty too.) That's sort of surprising. And, considering the Raps are one of the youngest teams overall, this scheduling might notch our win total up by one or two or three games in the end. Yes, downright surprising, I'd say. Three cheers to the new Commish!
            Last edited by Beagle; Sat Aug 16, 2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Hopefully we should be able to take the first game. I'll definitely be going to the Nets game and hopefully we can improve our record from last year. (48+ wins).

Comment

Working...
              X