No announcement yet.

Kleiza: moving forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kleiza does not have a weak beard. It's pretty narley actually.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

So what's the consensus?

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
        So what's the consensus?
        Ha, good question...

I don't know, I'm probably withholding from commenting until I got some time during the summer to do some analyzing with synergy video at hand. If the developments on the team (contract situations) are still making this relevent I'll probably do this and post my results (and opinions). Now, I, for one, am neutral.

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
          Perhaps you meant "Career averages"

I like Kleiza as bench player too - for the right pieces trade him. But I don't see such trade opportunity coming. I am completely against using the amnesty on him. I just don't think it makes much sense.
          Nope. His career averages are much worse -- 8.7 points and 3.6 rebounds. $5M per for this.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Synergy stats:

Both James Johnson and Linas Kleiza score 0,89 points per possession.

On defense Johnson allows 0,92 points per possession, Kleiza allows 0,75 points per possession (on 29,7% scoring).

Surprised me.
            whoa. but then we are comparing him to JJ. How does he compare to a decent starter in the league?

He may be worth keeping if we cannot fill in the 3 spot with better talent. The two things I have against him is his contract and his selfishness.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
              whoa. but then we are comparing him to JJ. How does he compare to a decent starter in the league?

He may be worth keeping if we cannot fill in the 3 spot with better talent. The two things I have against him is his contract and his selfishness.
              Selfish? Um, no his role is to score off the bench, if he was selfish Casey wouldn't play him 15+ minutes a night. Why compare him to a starter when he isn't a starter.

And at ebrian what's wrong with his career averages? They seem fine considering his role and 4.5-5 million is back-up money not starters money, the dude isn't overpaid.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
              X