Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Raptors Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thead wrote: View Post
    I've decided that instead of arguing with you I will propose a Slap Bet.

How this works.
    If Nando De Colo takes between a deal valued at between. 2.4million and 3.1million I get to slap you in the face really hard should we ever meet.

If he takes a minimum deal all the way up to 1.7M you get to slap be in the face really hard. But on the left side...I've had lots of expensive dental work on the right and really don't want to go through that whole bullshit again.

If he takes the QO for 1.8 million we both get to slap White Men Can't Jump
    Wait, what? How did I get dragged into this?

Comment

I like De Colo...could do a LOT worse for a backup IF Lowry walks
      That's a big if

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Wait, what? How did I get dragged into this?
        Your propensity for challenging the vertical leap of caucasians
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          That's a big if
          It certainly is lol
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I've decided that instead of arguing with you I will propose a Slap Bet.

How this works.
            If Nando De Colo takes between a deal valued at between. 2.4million and 3.1million I get to slap you in the face really hard should we ever meet.

If he takes a minimum deal all the way up to 1.7M you get to slap be in the face really hard. But on the left side...I've had lots of expensive dental work on the right and really don't want to go through that whole bullshit again.

Deal.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

If we keep Lowry do you guys really see Nando getting minutes? I really like his game as well but I just don't see him getting consistent minutes as backup point guard unless we don't resign Vasquez
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I agree that Nando has good potential. But I can't see anyone offering more than a minimum contract
                Some European team would likely offer much more than an NBA minimum. It's rare for a European to stay in the NBA for the minimum.

Comment

If he takes the QO for 1.8 milliion we ALL get to slap White Men Can't Jump!

(thanks for the laugh, that was hilarious)

Comment

Say that Nando is extended a qualifying offer, Hansbrough and Salmons are waived. How much wiggle room for free agents do the Raptors have under the cap if Lowry does not return (a possibility) to sign a pg, a back up center, and perhaps a sf?

Comment

Ya, but what if Kabongo is suddenly awesome in our summer league team? Would you sign him for cheap instead?

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                        Ya, but what if Kabongo is suddenly awesome in our summer league team? Would you sign him for cheap instead?
                        Wouldn't hold your breathe on that one
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

GV will sign 4/16 million , backup point guards are a dime a dozen , Ramon sessions was 2/10 . PP 3/16 million , decolo should take the 1.8 , IMO would offer Patty Mills the same 4/16 that is offered to GV. Than rescind DeColo.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                            GV will sign 4/16 million , backup point guards are a dime a dozen , Ramon sessions was 2/10 . PP 3/16 million , decolo should take the 1.8 , IMO would offer Patty Mills the same 4/16 that is offered to GV. Than rescind DeColo.
                            Non-core player rarely get signed to more than 2 yrs anymore unless the GM is stupid. Third and sometime second year is usually not guaranteed.

Comment

I really think people are overrating Nando, he barely even played for us and some people are acting like he's better than Vasquez I feel.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                I really think people are overrating Nando, he barely even played for us and some people are acting like he's better than Vasquez I feel.
                                I would wager that given equal responsibilities for a team, Nando would be as good as Vasquez, with better defense...

Comment

Working...
                                X