The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody answer this please?

Whats the big difference between 8th seed (making the playoffs), 9th seed and 10th seed, lottery-wise?

Comment

• you're not in the lottery if you're in the playoffs
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
          Can anybody answer this please?

Whats the big difference between 8th seed (making the playoffs), 9th seed and 10th seed, lottery-wise?
          main difference is if you have a playoff spot you have a ZERO chance at the number 1 pick. If you finish 9th or 10th it jumps to between a 1 percent and 5 percent chance at the number 1 pick......so ESSENTIALLY NOTHING which is why you don't want to be caught in the 7 - 11 range
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
            Can anybody answer this please?

9th seed has a chance to win the #1 pick in the lottery. Given the weakness of the EC, the 9th seed in the EC could be the 8th overall pick (prior to the lottery).

The 8th seed in the EC will likely get the 15pick in the draft, after all the non-playoff teams, with no chance of moving up.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

That can't be right. Why are teams like GS and Minny and Lakers, teams with better records ranked higher than the Raptors???
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                That can't be right. Why are teams like GS and Minny and Lakers, teams with better records ranked higher than the Raptors???
                because we are currently in the playoffs...and regardless of record you can't be in the lottery and the playoffs
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Tyler Ennis now projected to go mid 1st round.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Exum to visit Indiana, NC, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon. The first of the "franchise changers" to drop from the lottery?

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                      Exum to visit Indiana, NC, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon. The first of the "franchise changers" to drop from the lottery?
                      Exum is also setting up meetings with agents.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--so...074642785.html

Comment

• Seems like Exum is leaving all his options open which is a good idea
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Playing right now Duke vs UCLA
                          Parker and Lavine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jabari Parker is very poor on D. He will not be able to guard the perimeter in the NBA.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Zach Lavine looks good. Good athlete and stroked it well so far but doesn't look like PG

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Zach Lavine looks good. Good athlete and stroked it well so far but doesn't look like PG

I think one thing to remember about him is he is not asked to be a PG either on this team either.

Now can he play PG is up for debate and one, to be honest, I'm not sure the answer of.

Comment

Working...
                                X