Lowry sitting with "back spasms"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    So with the game in ATL is it imprtant we start Lowry to assert himself back to the starting PG or do we continue playing Calderon to start to try and boost his value? I really dont think it can go up anymore its the best its ever going to get and that GSW game was the old Calderon....
    If the raps want to trade Calderon, there is no doubt he will be starting... gotta showcase the talent!

Comment

Also... come parade time... how popular will a Gay jersey be, lol

Comment

His jersey isnt popular its actually on of the worst sellers right now but knowing how supportive Toronto fans are and he comes to the team and is Legit There will be people proudly wearing Gay on the back at the ACC lol.

Comment

His jersey isnt popular its actually on of the worst sellers right now but knowing how supportive Toronto fans are and he comes to the team and is Legit There will be people proudly wearing Gay on the back at the ACC lol.
          AJ360 wrote: View Post
          Also... come parade time... how popular will a Gay jersey be, lol
          hahahaha hahahaha i get the joke, hahahaha hahahaha for the Nth time. hahahaha hahahaha

geez.

Comment

just read an interesting & frightening article about BC & Bargs draft.. it appears BC was torn on who to draft Bargs/Gay with the 1st pick.. Chad ford gets the feeling BC thinks if he can unite Gay & bargs that were instantly better..I hope to god Bargs is shipped out!!! & i hope getting Gay dont mean Bargs gets a seventh chance!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...On_Draft_Night

Comment

I wonder if these writers do these things on purpose maybe its my inner immaturity but reading "Colangelo has loved Gay since his college years" makes me lol inside.

Comment

I wonder if these writers do these things on purpose maybe its my inner immaturity but reading "Colangelo has loved Gay since his college years" makes me lol inside.
                It's your inner immaturity.
                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Wonder why he did not trade down to get him then.

Comment

"Hey Kyle, I'm sorry we haven't been starting you, but we're trying to increase Jose's trade value."

"Fine."

"Just know, once he's gone, we'll have you taking full reigns and your best friend will be here "

"Rudy's coming?!"

"Yeup, as soon as we can find a team for him, and he continues to play well."

"Alright."

"Just act un-happy, it'll boost it even more!"

"That's my calling!"
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Is K Low back tonight?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Is K Low back tonight?
                        Most likely. With Caldy possibly gone before the game, Lucas can't take 48 minutes, although, Anderson would likely play the point during parts of the game if that did happen.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Most likely. With Caldy possibly gone before the game, Lucas can't take 48 minutes, although, Anderson would likely play the point during parts of the game if that did happen.
                          im not sure Jose will be gone before tonights game.. it apprears as though both the raps/grizz GMs are now talking things over with ownership..& Grizz still dont have a taker for Jose..

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...de_With_Owners

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                            im not sure Jose will be gone before tonights game.. it apprears as though both the raps/grizz GMs are now talking things over with ownership..& Grizz still dont have a taker for Jose..

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...de_With_Owners
                            If it this close, he won't play imo, especially with Lowry playing tonight.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              If it this close, he won't play imo, especially with Lowry playing tonight.
                              u may very well be correct.. after re reading the article i noticed it also said multiple league sources think 3rd team to take jose part of the deal is almost in place..

Comment

Wherever Jose goes, I'll be watching his games

Comment

Working...
                                X