No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors VS Boston Celtics: Friday March 28th 2014 7:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Trade DD? our leading scorer, they GUY who supposed to look and create his own shot. He finally is getting to be clutch and you want to trade him? and replace him with what other 23ppg player?

Comment

• Nice going for the Raptors! but they are clearly slowing down and playing to their opponents level due to probably fatigue, over confidence and injuries (when will Patterson will be back?! he is clearly missed!).

I think the Raptors are going to grab the fourth playoffs seed spot (Chicago doesn't seem like they are going cough up the third spot) and will most likely face the Brooklyn Nets.

I would prefer if they somehow manage to stay in third and play the Wizards instead. But alas maybe the Raptors do need a reality check come Playoff time and get humbled by the vet experienced Nets so Management in the front office could see that there is much work to be done for this team to go deep in the playoffs.You don't want to stand pat just like in 2006 and think you can achieve the same results without some serious upgrading.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Nice going for the Raptors! but they are clearly slowing down and playing to their opponents level due to probably fatigue, over confidence and injuries (when will Patterson will be back?! he is clearly missed!).

I think the Raptors are going to grab the fourth playoffs seed spot (Chicago doesn't seem like they are going cough up the third spot) and will most likely face the Brooklyn Nets.

I would prefer if they somehow manage to stay in third and play the Wizards instead. But alas maybe the Raptors do need a reality check come Playoff time and get humbled by the vet experienced Nets so Management in the front office could see that there is much work to be done for this team to go deep in the playoffs.You don't want to stand pat just like in 2006 and think you can achieve the same results without some serious upgrading.
        I can't see Masai standing pat and not making a move or two. They don't need to be humbled but going out playing their best basketball and giving them confidence and hunger for next year.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
          Seriously Trade DD? our leading scorer, they GUY who supposed to look and create his own shot. He finally is getting to be clutch and you want to trade him? and replace him with what other 23ppg player?
          I wouldn't call DD clutch and I don't believe he is untouchable and neither should none of the Raptors be. If however there is an offer on the table with an efficient SF and maybe a solid 7ft backup centre for Derozan, you may have to look at the offer first. Ross can slide to the SG spot easily.

Its probably isn't the right time to talk about this since they just clinched the playoff and there is no point of talking about trades, but lets see first how Demar performs in the playoffs and then maybe you will change your tune or you will be right.

Comment

• With his reputation as a gym rat, his continued growth, the fact he added a 3pt shot to his aresenal, quoted by some coaches as one of the best wing post up players, who we groomed, there is much more value in those intangilbles that you wont get from a trade. Agreed that anyone is an asset, but it's gotta be some kind of trade to trade your lone all star, the return has to better our team. No way Ross can match DD, clearly a step backwards. Keep them both.

Comment

I can't see Masai standing pat and not making a move or two. They don't need to be humbled but going out playing their best basketball and giving them confidence and hunger for next year.
              Masai isn't likely to stand pat because he didn't upgrade the Raptors bench come trade deadline which means he wasn't about to give assets (draft pick) for a short fix solution when he knows this team isn't going far in the playoffs this year.

I don't think that this team can play their best basketball in the playoffs when they lack the experience of being in one and headed by a first time playoffs coach who's questionable decision making during the game
              sometimes hurt the team chances of winning the game. The whole humbling process is a good thing as long as both the team and management learn from it so they can carry it the following season, even the Miami Heat had to learn that the hard way 3 years ago.

Comment

• We're going all the way

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  We're going all the way

I think you've had too much to drink.

You should share some with me.
                  OG is our king

Comment

Seriously Trade DD? our leading scorer, they GUY who supposed to look and create his own shot. He finally is getting to be clutch and you want to trade him? and replace him with what other 23ppg player?
                    I would rather not replace him with any one player on the team that puts up 23ppg.

I would rather have two 15ppg scorers who will make it harder for the other team to guard.

imaginelino wrote: View Post
                    With his reputation as a gym rat, his continued growth, the fact he added a 3pt shot to his aresenal, quoted by some coaches as one of the best wing post up players, who we groomed, there is much more value in those intangilbles that you wont get from a trade. Agreed that anyone is an asset, but it's gotta be some kind of trade to trade your lone all star, the return has to better our team. No way Ross can match DD, clearly a step backwards. Keep them both.
                    Bold made me laugh.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      What dumbass told you that? Ahahahahahahaha Casey in the race for COTY???
                      I work with NBA Canada so i know some of the insiders
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        I would rather not replace him with any one player on the team that puts up 23ppg.

I would rather have two 15ppg scorers who will make it harder for the other team to guard.

Bold made me laugh.
                        I FELL OFF MY CAT!!!!!i

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i

Comment

• SHAKE THAAAAT BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!i

Comment

• YES WE MADE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!i