Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2014 draft just got deeper... Hands off the 1st round pick Colangelo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, thanks. Wow, I'm an idiot. That makes complete sense since once the draft is over, the 2013 pick is irrelevant.

EDIT: In that case, Jesus Christ, I hope the 2014 pick doesn't get traded unless the Raptors end up with like LeBron, rofl
    Last edited by TRX; Mon Apr 22, 2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

It's time for Wiggins to make a decision. It's May already. The longer he waits the more it looks like prima donna behaviour.

I hope it's not UK. Carolina blue would be good, Kansas blue would work for me but if it's going to be bluegrass, I'm jumping off the Wiggins bandwagon, sorry.

FSU would be OK, too.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        It's time for Wiggins to make a decision. It's May already. The longer he waits the more it looks like prima donna behaviour.

I hope it's not UK. Carolina blue would be good, Kansas blue would work for me but if it's going to be bluegrass, I'm jumping off the Wiggins bandwagon, sorry.

FSU would be OK, too.
        He's the top recruit in the past decade, I think he has the right to take his time and weigh his options. Lol.

I'd also hate to see him go to Kentucky...with the Harrison twins, James Young and Randle already headed there, it's going to be difficult to make a name for himself in the college game.

My dream would be for him to join XRM at Florida State. Bring the school back to some sort of recognition.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          He's the top recruit in the past decade, I think he has the right to take his time and weigh his options. Lol.

I'd also hate to see him go to Kentucky...with the Harrison twins, James Young and Randle already headed there, it's going to be difficult to make a name for himself in the college game.

My dream would be for him to join XRM at Florida State. Bring the school back to some sort of recognition.
          Summer semester starts on Monday. Players, especially in coming freshmen, reduce their spring semester (tournament time) load by taking courses pre season. Coaches are allowed to coach players enrolled in school over the summer. UK with all its' one and done recruits would have close to the entire team in fold next week.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post

I guess it doesn't matter much to his draft stock where he plays, he's already got huge #1 hype. I'm not sure he should go to FSU though, as even with Wiggins they'd still be a middling contender in the new ACC. I'd rather see Andrew go somewhere he can go deep in the tournament and compete for the national championship.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Yeah, I saw that about Smart. Definitely a surprising decision not to declare. Given the strength of next year's class it's a pretty risky move.

As for the Raps, not really sure what I'd want to happen with next year's pick. I want it to add talent to the team, and talent that fits in the long-term, not just a band-aid. If that happens to be in a good trade, I'll accept that...but if BC just throws the pick around trying to shed Bargs or trying to acquire something like a backup big or PG, I'll be beyond disappointed.
              Hopefully BC will be gone prior to the draft...

Comment

Working...
              X