No announcement yet.

Mentoring - JV and new draftees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have his children finished their education? Our school systems are not good enough. lol

Comment

who antonio's kids?

Comment

That was one of his reasons he wanted out of Toronto

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          That was one of his reasons he wanted out of Toronto
          well we want him not his kids. And plus the education here isn't bad so its sort of a stupid reason

Comment

Exactly! It was a stupid reason for him wanting to leave. I doubt he will come back here.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
              Exactly! It was a stupid reason for him wanting to leave. I doubt he will come back here.
              We did bring him back in 2006. He played 8 games and then we released him. Besides, I think he's too busy being a regular on Joes Vs. Pros.

Comment

I don't want to sound mean but F his kids. I just want Antonio Davis to teach Ed and Big V some post moves and help them built that rock hard body that he had with the Raptors. Did you see the dude back in the day? the guy was like a Motherf*in brick wall.

Comment

Antonio Davis is what i wish Ed Davis will become. He should be modeling his game after him

Comment

I agree! Davis was wicked! I would be cool with Ed, becoming like Dale Davis, Anthony Mason or Horace Grant as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X