Who do you like in the first round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont even want to take a chance with Charlotte
    just Imagine the embarrassment of losing a seven game series to the Bobcats...
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

It will be fun watching the Raps in the playoffs for the first time

Comment

Kinda off topic (not really) but I'd rather have the raps finish in 4th seed than 3rd. I think Indiana is gonna finish first. Suppose we advance a round, Indiana is team we are kinda targeting to be like why not face them. I think casey would pull out small ball line ups against heat which would be horrible for jv's development. Against Indiana, jv would be able to against hibbert for 5, 6 games demar have to pull responsibility I think we wanna vs Indy second round.

As for first I wanna vs Knicks cause they are a joke.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I kinda want them to face Charlotte and just beat the living shit out of them in the playoffs. I just hate Charlotte so much, they seriously annoy me. Their perimeter defense has regressed since Jeff Taylor went down so that should help. I think most of their wins against us have been flukes due to the fact that they always catch the Raptors at a bad time
          Can you always catch a time at a bad time for this many years? The Bobcats are not a team we want to face. Kemba Walker will go off in the playoffs
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Can you always catch a time at a bad time for this many years? The Bobcats are not a team we want to face. Kemba Walker will go off in the playoffs
            I dont think the Bobcats will still be in the playoff picture

I still think the NY teams shape up a bit, and I'd like to think Cleveland with Deng will make a surge into at least the bottom. Charlotte, Chicago, and maybe even Atlanta I can see falling out. *Chicago is a wildcard. Thibs is a great coach, but they've got so little talent now. And I'd hate to face a Thibs coached team in the playoffs.

I'd like the Raps to face the Nets, and make KG cry when we kill them.
            Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I dont think the Bobcats will still be in the playoff picture

I still think the NY teams shape up a bit, and I'd like to think Cleveland with Deng will make a surge into at least the bottom. Charlotte, Chicago, and maybe even Atlanta I can see falling out. *Chicago is a wildcard. Thibs is a great coach, but they've got so little talent now. And I'd hate to face a Thibs coached team in the playoffs.

I'd like the Raps to face the Nets, and make KG cry when we kill them.
              I'd love to face this Thibs coached team in the playoffs though. Bulls have 0 offence now and they'd play good defence, teaching the Raps to value each possession. It wouldn't be the easiest games but it would be the most winnable series that provides the best lessons. Not sure the Bulls will make it though.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Charlotte certainly would be the least wise choice on that list considering how we've fared against them...but if we aren't confident we can beat the Bobcats, we should re-think tanking.

Comment

I can't understand why everyone hasn't said Washington. They would easily be my top choice. They would be a great matchup for the Raptors, as evidenced by our most recent game against them.
                  http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Joe Johnson going ham early tonight for BKN

EDIT: Sorry just realized how off-topic this is

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
                      I can't understand why everyone hasn't said Washington. They would easily be my top choice. They would be a great matchup for the Raptors, as evidenced by our most recent game against them.
                      I think they would be one of the trickier match-ups.
                      They would definitely be towards the bottom of my easiest match-ups list.
                      Wall could go off and Beal could go off, and Gortat and Nene have played well against us.

That doesn't mean we need dread Washington, but I would imagine they make a series of it.

Comment

Detroit or the Knicks for sure. Both teams are clearly dysfunctional (especially NY).

Brooklyn seems to be heating up, and time will tell regarding Cleveland's addition of Deng. Have to think they'll get better though.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          Detroit or the Knicks for sure. Both teams are clearly dysfunctional (especially NY).

Brooklyn seems to be heating up, and time will tell regarding Cleveland's addition of Deng. Have to think they'll get better though.
                          I don't think Detroit has a real shot of making it. They have such a sketchy team. See a mediocre 30ish win season for them this year.

That being said, the same thought is why they'd be a great opponent. Not sure they could beat Philly in a 7 game series.

Comment

Who do you like in the first round?

Miami.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I don't think Detroit has a real shot of making it. They have such a sketchy team. See a mediocre 30ish win season for them this year.

That being said, the same thought is why they'd be a great opponent. Not sure they could beat Philly in a 7 game series.
                              Yeah, I agree. I've labeled them as a non-playoff team since the acquisition of Josh Smith. Just can't see a duo of Jennings and Smoove going very far.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I voted Chicago because they won't make the playoffs

I'd be happy facing any team as inexperienced as us. Veterans are tough in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X