No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Young BUNZ should be bench instead of AB.

Demar, Money Weems and their new addition, their ALL-STAR PG blow all their defensive assignment tonight and were man handled.

Where is the toughness that people were talking about it ? Maybe they are saving all their energy for their utube videos

This team and the YOUNG BUNZ are a Joke.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
      Lol did it specifically say in his contract that Bargnani is suppose to be a team leader... If i dont remeber correctly before this year he hardly said a word to his teamates looll...

Relaxxx give the man some time to grow into this role. Bosh had 7 years to become the man... If you are assuming this is Bargnanis team well then .. give him time grow into a leader and consitant all star...
      Spoken like a true union person.

Just saying.

So if he is not the leader who would you suggest?
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Edited it to add a video of the exact clip. This was the "bright spot" in the game, need Andrea to show more of this swagger, but not towards small white guys.
        haha exactly what i was thinking, if bargs is going to be the man then that swaggers got to come out against elite players instead of that pasty bone rack he was mouthing off too but still, its a start for him.

Comment

• Yo the guy elbowed him, so what if he's not that good, you dont think about that in the heat of the moment. Bravo Mago!!!

LOL at the commentator reading the lips too!

"Wow"
          "Thats it?"
          "Thats your best shot?"

LOL Im not a 100% sure about the last line. I think he could've said something more gangster in Italian but he wanted to make sure dunleavy understood it haha
          Last edited by Ruuuuu; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
            The Young BUNZ should be bench instead of AB.

Demar, Money Weems and their new addition, their ALL-STAR PG blow all their defensive assignment tonight and were man handled.

Where is the toughness that people were talking about it ? Maybe they are saving all their energy for their utube videos

This team and the YOUNG BUNZ are a Joke.

I love young fresh hot bunz.

I know that the photo doesn't exactly fit but then the photo that does I couldn't post.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• Just watched it for the 20th time...you definitely notice a little change in Bargs strut there haha

It was seriously a "buddy, get the F*ck outta here" moment

this is what it reminds me of (first 0:02 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3taXGUArcg

SOMEONE ADD THAT CLIP TO THE OP...its a nice companion piece

Comment

• I year Unadjusted Overall Rating - Worst 8 in the league sorted with worst at the top.

Evans is second worst in league.
                Jack is fourth worst
                Bargnani is eighth worst in league.

If you want to see it on the link here you have to sort it after you get to the web site
                Last edited by Buddahfan; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• sweet jesus, Buddah, I know you love Davis and Johnson, but why the hell do you want to start yet another round of Bargnani hating? If anything, Davis needs weeks to acclimate and get his conditioning back. Plus Davis's offence looks about as good as Bargs' defence. Bargs will step it up a notch.

If anything this game truly highlights the putrid crap that we have at the wings and brings into question another of your crushes, Bayless. He had quite the crappy night. Even last night, a supposed breakthrough, I thought he was pretty selfish at times and could have distributed the ball significantly more. I found him very frustrating at times, when he just single mindedly pounded the ball into a forest of defense, forcing up crappy shots instead of dishing the ball to an open player. I'm sure he'll improve but he really seems more like a 2 guard than a pg.

But for the love of Vishnu, Durga and Kali, why pick on Bargs this game? He was the least of our worries.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    In the first half you couldn't tell if his eyes were open or closed. He looked like he was sleep walking.

Is it time to start Davis rather than Bargnani?

This way he can catch up on his sleep on bench during the beginning of the game.
                    I say yes too but BC will not allow it. It is obvious that scouting is out on Bargs - put a smaller and athletic player on him and he is taken out of the game. Bargs needs to learn how to post-up more. Bargs is a bench player like I have mentioned before - when the shots are not falling, he can not contribute anywhere else.

I also think it might be time to change our draft scouting staff(including Jim Kelly) - all they have drafted is a bad player(Rafael Araujo), SF in center body(Andrea), SG with no consistent jumpshot(Demar), wing that does not get it(Joey Graham) and a jumpshooting, no rebounding big man in Charlie V, that is a bad draft record and they deserve to be fired for it.

Comment

• I think we need to let Davis rehabilitate first, big minutes could hurt him this early. But yes, if Bargnani doesn't step up Ed could take his place. I still don't see it happening, maybe Amir and Ed will play big minutes together, but putting Amir and Ed as starters causes a hige mismatch. They are both very skinny, although Amir has hops and speed he won't be able to back-down any center above 240 pounds.

Comment

• Greatest thing I've ever seen in awhile..

Comment

• I thought it was gangster until I saw where he learned his elbowing from:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-7ZmXfzPk
                          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• What if we put Amir at SF, Ed at PF and Bargnani at C. We are having wing problems and Amir is quick enough I think to guard 3s. Plus he's taller and is a better defender and shooter than Weems or DeRozan. It could work.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                              What if we put Amir at SF, Ed at PF and Bargnani at C. We are having wing problems and Amir is quick enough I think to guard 3s. Plus he's taller and is a better defender and shooter than Weems or DeRozan. It could work.
                              That means Amir will foul out in 6 minutes as quicker threes will eat him. I also wonder what the second line of subs would look like without a big man. They had Barbosa on Granger last night!

PS> My personal Avatar ain't going nowhere. Even in the wins, AB was so one-dimensional (all offense and not much else). If he is somewhat of a focal point in this team, what is his role on offense, what is his role on defense? Last night, he pulled a "short" 20-foot jumper and got beat to the basket by Collison. Collison started deep in his end. Sigh. I mean, Amir played like he really wanted it last night. Amir played like he wanted it against New York. Where's AB in these losses, where's the Young Nunz?

I love how O'Brien played the Raps last night - turn Calderon into a shooter and limit his ball distribution. Triano and the rest of the clipboard carrying "Sausage Brigade" fell for it.

PPS> If you're having wing problems, I heard Mayo might be available for the right price. Might as well address the real issue right?

Getting Bayless addresses the back-up PG situation - done

Trading Turk to remove cancer for Barbosa - done

Draft the best player with high defensive IQ in Davis - Done

Remove the ball-hog, me-first mentality of Jack - done

Get some shooting with grit in Kleiza - done (I don't care what ppl say, it was a good signing, not just by FIBA standards)

A brighter financial future by not touching the TPE and grabbing a massive expiring contract - done (perhaps)

Addressing the 3-point shooting by getting Peja - done (where is he?)

Removing a glut of ineffective wings for Mayo? - ???
                              Last edited by Balls of Steel; Tue Dec 7, 2010, 08:03 AM.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                                amir really plays center, davis is PF at best, amir+davis would be the best bet for the line
                                Amir is not a centre. Where In the world did you get that idea? I agree davis is a pf. Bargnani is the C.

Comment

Working...
                                X