No announcement yet.

GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much shots has he had? How many times has he been open and still not getting the ball so rudy and demar could up their stats?

Comment

• Casey is completely inept. This team will never go anywhere with him coaching.

Comment

• I feel like we are watching the Wizards from last year. Bunch of McGees and Blatches out there. Embarrassing, I guess playoffs isn't on their mind at all, including CAseys

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
          Stop this. You see AB is not your traditional power forward.
          Are you a fan of the Raptors or just a fan of Bargnani? The fanboy-ism is exceeding the recommended daily intake

Comment

• playoff dreams are over for me

Comment

• Luke Walton is clowning us now with between the leg passes.

Comment

• I ask Smith on Jonas in the fourth heres the conversation:

I will.I have. And that's the answer. Not sure whether anyone accepts it but, frankly, it's not for us to say; if his bosses have an issue, they'll bring it up; obviously they haven't
                by dgsmith 3:26 AM

Could you ask him why?
                by mike, prague 3:25 AM

I'm going to say this and I know it'll cause angst: Tonight, at least, they need the threat of Bargnani to attract a defender more than they need another body in the paint
                by dgsmith 3:24 AM

Any clue why Casey NEVER plays Jonas in the fourth?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Casey is completely inept. This team will never go anywhere with him coaching.
                  he needs to be our assistant coach at best

Comment

• Andrea got Jonas's minutes because of us feeling sorry for him, even though JV had the better game. I want this guy gone, the excuses to play him are irrational.

Comment

• im a fan of both. You guys have your opinions about him and I have mine

Comment

• If you want him gone then he is going to have to have minutes -_-

Comment

• what a fuckin letdown of a game....the Gay honeymoon is over LOL it seems like maybe DC is loosing his team here!!! i wonder if Lowry/Gay are already clickin up on Dwayne & his system... these last 2 games have been pretty pathetic

Comment

• I havent watched the game because I was psyched out but I probably havent missed anything.
                            Let me guess Casey had no balls once again and let Bargnani play, while others have failed on offense and defense as well?
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Lol
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This team isn't making the playoffs folks...this team will probably lose a lot more games...Wouldn't be shocked to see a losing streak coming up. Casey has to get over his irrational fear of playing JV in the 4th. He also needs to get over his man-love for AA. Seriously, is he sucking Casey's dick after every game? AA has become the player I dread seeing on the floor the most. You know the "bench" scoring is just dependent on him and Lucas getting hot, because nobody else is going to get a shot, or at least not one they like.

Comment

Working...
                                X