Amir Johnson's Signing Press Conference - 1 p.m EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson's Signing Press Conference - 1 p.m EST

BC will be having a small presser today at 1:00 pm EST. I assuming he will annouce the offer for the Linas Kleiza and hopefully talk about whether or not he has worked out a S&T for Bosh.

It will be streamed live on raptors.com and on raptors tv.

Source: nba.com/raptors

Edit: Website changed and now says it's just and annoucement for Amir... I hate you raptors.com
    Last edited by Jive; Thu Jul 8, 2010, 10:28 AM.

The Raptors website says that it's only for Amir Johnson resigning... what a buzzkill

Comment

playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
      The Raptors website says that it's only for Amir Johnson resigning... what a buzzkill
      My bad, the site changed after I had posted that.

Comment

Don't anyone stress missing the live presser. It will posted on the website afterward and available to enjoy at one's leisure
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
        X