Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA league pass - blackout question?

Hi all,

I'm new here, been following for a long time, but just joined.

There have been a few threads regarding NBA league pass (or game time), and how to get around the black-out restrictions. But nothing posted has been certain to work as the season didn't start till yesterday.

Anyone have any luck with getting around the black-outs last night. Did you just use unblock-us or unotelly? I'm going to sign up this weekend and want to know what I need to do to get around them.

Thanks in advance,

You'll need to use either a proxy or a vpn service. unblock-us actually won't work anymore (last year it worked because nba league pass broadband didn't check for location) because it doesn't actually change your location (based on ip), it just uses their dns servers and nba league pass broadband requires a location to use their services. I use Hide IP VPN and so far works no problems.

Comment

punitlad wrote: View Post
      You'll need to use either a proxy or a vpn service. unblock-us actually won't work anymore (last year it worked because nba league pass broadband didn't check for location) because it doesn't actually change your location (based on ip), it just uses their dns servers and nba league pass broadband requires a location to use their services. I use Hide IP VPN and so far works no problems.
      I'm using Proxpn- so with this I can go ahead and sign up for league pass & get the raptors games?

Comment

Thanks punitlad, that's the kinda info I'm looking for.

But, did you sign up to league pass when you had the vpn active, or can I sign up now, and install the vpn after?

Thanks again

Comment

@MooManChu
          there's a free period going on for nba league pass so try it out before buying. also most vpn services have a free trial period (Hide IP VPN has a 3 hour trial period), so I would say give it a shot using the free trial. from my experience, don't think it matters if you sign up with or without vpn active. to be safe i guess, sign up with vpn active, but from prior experience I don't think it should matter.

@RNsteve
          I'm not sure how Proxpn works, but if it works anything like hidemyass or hideipvpn, it should work. again, i'd check for some trial period first before buying to make sure it works.

Comment

I have league pass, I live in Calgary. If you wait till the game is over you can watch it

Comment

MooManChu wrote: View Post
              Hi all,

I'm new here, been following for a long time, but just joined.

There have been a few threads regarding NBA league pass (or game time), and how to get around the black-out restrictions. But nothing posted has been certain to work as the season didn't start till yesterday.

Anyone have any luck with getting around the black-outs last night. Did you just use unblock-us or unotelly? I'm going to sign up this weekend and want to know what I need to do to get around them.

Thanks in advance,
              just view games on first row sports for free lol
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Is league pass HD?
                and can you do simultaneous log-ins? both for same IP and different IP?
                Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Nov 2, 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X