Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC clears the air: DeRozan not in play but they are trying to get another top ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want bc to get a pick 6-10 and draft biyombo
    ya dun noe

Comment

I like Burks as well, but I heard he got injured while working out for the Bucks.

Comment

If this is true, then it's gotta involve Andrea for sure.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
          The only teams looking for a Bargnani type are teams that would use him coming off the bench as a 7th or 8th man; t
          Respectfully disagree. Sixth man? Yes. 7th or 8th?? So he's the equivalent of the Laker's Luke Walton or Adam Morrison? Sorry, but it's not like Bargnani's a terrible baller who eats babies. He's just a bad defender. If another team saw the things we write on here about Bargnani we wouldn't be able to trade him for bottle of gatorade (disclaimer - I'm sure they wouldn't value our opinions too highly)

Comment

RaptorFan (proud?..) wrote: View Post
            Respectfully disagree. Sixth man? Yes. 7th or 8th?? So he's the equivalent of the Laker's Luke Walton or Adam Morrison? Sorry, but it's not like Bargnani's a terrible baller who eats babies. He's just a bad defender. If another team saw the things we write on here about Bargnani we wouldn't be able to trade him for bottle of gatorade (disclaimer - I'm sure they wouldn't value our opinions too highly)
            There's nothing to be ashamed of being 7th or 8th as a big man. Brendan Haywood is the first big man off the bench for Dallas, but he's at best the 7th or 8th man behind Terry and Barea in terms of minutes played.

On most teams the 6th-7th man is a guard. Of the past 10 Sixth Man award winners, 7 of them were guards. The only guys who weren't were Jamison, Odom and Williamson and all those guys averaged 8+ rebounds per game (in 36 minutes). They all had around 105 points given up over 100 possesions. Bargnani is at 115 and we all know how bad he is at rebounding. He cannot be a 6th man because he surrenders too many points and too many rebounds to be playing that many minutes on a championship level team. Especially in the playoffs when rebounds and defense are oh-so-precious.

Anyway I didn't want to make this about Bargnani -- I just think the only teams that will take a risk on him are the teams that don't have that top 10 pick that Colangelo is looking for.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

RaptorFan (proud?..) wrote: View Post
              Adam Morrison 7th or 8th on the Lakers? Really? Since he virtually never played, but certainly didn't get off the bench before Odom, Brown, Barnes, Vujacic, or even Walton. Hell that year, DJ MBenga got off the bench before Morrison.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                i want bc to get a pick 6-10 and draft biyombo
                yes, he'd fit right in with davis,johnson,dorsey,evans,alabi,bargnani,johnson, ajinca
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  i love it when you talk dirty
                  wooooooohoa!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If we get another pick and leonard or burks are still there, BC will take one them first before biyombo.

Comment

kemba and biyombo

Comment

Working...
                      X