No announcement yet.

Bargnani: "I am ready to be the franchise player."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No and now some around here are showing signs Raptors Withdrawal Syndrome.

Comment

Am I the only one that was impressed by Barg's movement and aggressiveness early in the season? I was confused at how it fizzled out, but this might explain a lot of that. I never heard anything about it 'til now.

We had too many ups and downs, especially after the All-Star break" said 'Il Mago' who spoke also about the situation of his ankle.

"There is a bone spur which makes me problems. We are considering the possibility of surgery but I hope to avoid it" added Bargnani.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
        Am I the only one that was impressed by Barg's movement and aggressiveness early in the season? I was confused at how it fizzled out, but this might explain a lot of that. I never heard anything about it 'til now.
        No, you are not the only one

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
          That's a painful injury to play through. No doubt could hurt mobility on both sides of the court. He should get the surgery if its the best long term option.

Comment

If he can get that resolved, I'll feel a lot more comfortable about next season's possibilities. I still won't expect much, but I definitely found aggressive Bargnani to be an entertaining show.

Comment

A dream takes one person, reality however takes two (at least). I don't think we are ready for you Andrea.

Comment

Bargnani has the offensive game and the physical tools to be a franchise player. He just needs someone to convince him to go out and play like he is the best player on the floor.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  That's a painful injury to play through. No doubt could hurt mobility on both sides of the court. He should get the surgery if its the best long term option.
                  too much surgery leads to scar tissue buiid up and you get problems that way.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X