This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh and I Exchange a Pair of Tweets Sort Of

Well actually his first one wasn't to me but my response was to him.

He tweeted
    Game 7 tonight! This is going to be a game that everyone remembers forever. 20 minutes ago via Twittelator
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

So I tweeted to him

@chrisbosh - The one that Raptors fans will remember forever is when you lead them in a close out game victory for the ring. 2 minutes ago via web in reply to chrisbosh
    http://twitter.com/Buddahfan
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

How is that an exchange?
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
      How is that an exchange?
      I said "sort of"

It is "sort of" an exchange.

It is like someone says something in a room and you yell out to them. They might not answer, but probably they heard you.

So that is sort of an exchange
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

??

Thanks for letting us know what you tweeted.. i guess?

If we wanted to know that we could have just followed you though..

Comment

The idea behind the thread is maybe other posters will follow along and tweet Bosh that they want him to stay. For those that want him to stay it can't hurt to do it

Comment

Cue the tumbleweeds and cricket sounds..

Comment

bosh get the hell out of my country

tweet that.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I once "exchanged" glances with Jessica Alba. I was watching an interview on ET of her, and I said aloud "man, she is hot" and then she looked right at the camera and smiled at me.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

lbf wrote: View Post
                  bosh get the hell out of my country

tweet that.
                  rotd

Comment

I stopped "tweeting" Bosh when I heard it was Hadi who was "tweeting" on his behalf. Bosh apparently never "Tweets". Only times you see him doing it is when he's making one of his videos.

Comment

Im glad i wasted my time to read your exchange =|

lol w.e

Comment

I once "exchanged" glances with Jessica Alba. I was watching an interview on ET of her, and I said aloud "man, she is hot" and then she looked right at the camera and smiled at me.
                        I think I'd have wet my jockstrap.

Comment

Hey don't be harassing my g/f. thank you.

Comment

I can't believe that this thread has gotten this many posts

Comment

Working...
                            X