• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I feel better about this win than any other win we've had in preseason

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I'm impressed with ROss at the line.

He only shot 71% last year and for a good stretch early was a tad under 60% if I recall correctly
      Shit. I thought he was 6-6 not 6-8 lol still hit them in the crunch.

Comment

• Victory baby.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          well I feel better about this win than any other win we've had in preseason
          A lot of key guys played well.

Even JV for all his struggles still managed 9 rebounds and 3 assists in 23 minutes.

Comment

• Lessons learned:

Ross should keep shooting catch and shoot 3's and avoid other 3's

Buycks should be in the D League and not in the lineup ever again.

Stone should be the backup PG. Feel so much better about the bench after seeing their play with Stone. His defense is more clutch than can be stated.

Our starters were killing the Knicks starters.

Comment

• we are like the Miami Heat of pre-season!
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Hansborough is fucking G! lol
                Yes, he had a great game but what if all the minutes he got was what he got in the first half? Look what he did the first half. Give Tyler minutes and make him a part of the offense and you have a good player but you cannot put him in for 5or 6 minutes and make him your 5th option and expect anything. If you do you will be disappointed.

Comment

• Even Woodson was laughing at the foul under the basket with one second left.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    we are like the Miami Heat of pre-season!
                    *BUZZ KILL ALERT*

Raptors were 6-1 last year in preseason.

Just throwing it out there.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      A lot of key guys played well.

Even JV for all his struggles still managed 9 rebounds and 3 assists in 23 minutes.
                      agreed, and the offense finally didn't make me cringe, specifically the starting 5's offense.. just hope to see this more consistently

Comment

• Remember what i keep sayin about Ross? Raps should PRIMARILY use him a a spot up 3point shooter like MoPete back in the days. They did that tonight. What do you guys think??

Also been harping on this the last couple of weeks. Stone > Buycks. And its not even close.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Remember what i keep sayin about Ross? Raps should PRIMARILY use him a a spot up 3point shooter like MoPete back in the days. They did that tonight. What do you guys think??

Also been harping on this the last couple of weeks. Stone > Buycks. And its not even close.
                          I agree with both of those toughts.

Comment

• Amir +17

Comment

• during starters rest
                              bench line should be
                              Stone, Ross, Fields, Acy/Novak, Hansborough/Acy

Augustine
                              Daye
                              Buycks

in that order for garbage time, Acy deserves a spot now.

Comment

• Ross w/ 6 threes... A lot of them were contested, nice to see from him. Julyan Stone impressed with his D and patience tonight. Love Psycho T for being the Psycho T I've hated all these years...

would I be wrong in thinking Stone will likely be our 15th man?

Comment

Working...
                                X