This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtth wrote: View Post
    ...(Fun fact: France is the country with the most players in the NBA (USA aside obv.)...Matt
    Interesting. I've often wondered about that. don't hear too much about France in Pro European league play. How do they do there?

Comment

• To be honest, I don't know much about European basketball. Chalon has been dominating the french league lately, but they struggle in Euroleague against top team (Madrid, Tel Aviv, Barcelona,...).
      Main issue is money. Sponsors and big organizations prefer to invest in soccer or rugby, and therefore french clubs can't afford to keep their best players...

Comment

• Read all the time but finally joined. I am ignorant, faith based Raptor fan. I can not rest until we bring home a championship. I will to resort to violence to make it happen. I probably shouldn't have typed that but i did. I stand by that statement.....and understand it maybe used against me in a court of law. i am from Toronto (Scarborough/Malvern) & don't believe Drake writes his own lyrics. I watch at least 72 EVERY season. Nobody is perfect. I try to watch them all.....sometimes it is to painful too watch. I'll never jump ship, and always protect this house. At least here i can vent. Don't expect perfect spelling.
        Last edited by RepRaptorsintheUSA; Fri Feb 1, 2013, 11:21 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
          ...At least here i can vent.
          And there is no doubt you will need to for the next few years. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
            Read all the time but finally joined. I am ignorant, faith based Raptor fan. I can not rest until we bring home a championship. i am will to resort to violence to make it happen. I probably shouldn't have typed that but i did. I stand by that statement.....and understand it maybe used against me in a court of law. i am from Toronto (Scarborough/Malvern) & don't believe Drake writes his own lyrics. I watch at least 72 EVERY season. Nobody is perfect. I try to watch them all.....sometimes it is to painful too watch. I'll never jump ship, and always protect this house. At least here i can vent.
            Welcome Rep. Vent as much as you like here. We all do it so well.

Comment

• Hey guys, first post and wanted to introduce myself, imma try to fit in and bring in some no-nonsense jiberjabber :>
              "If thats what you say bruh"- Russel Westbrook

Comment

• respectdmadman wrote: View Post
                ...imma try to fit in and bring in some no-nonsense jiberjabber :>
                Why set yourself apart from all the rest of us. As long as you got the jiberjaber, that's good enough. :-)

Comment

• Big welcome's to all the new members!! It's certainly busy around here these days!

Comment

• Hey all.

I still remember being Jersey'd in my Toronto Raptors Jacket in grade 3 or 4. Back in the days of Black, White, and Purple.

Go Raps!

Comment

• Welcome drunkmunky! You wouldn't happen to be...

...nah couldn't be.

Comment

• Is that the one that got shot up to space by Iran?

Comment

• Hey everyone. I have 3,000+ posts on another basketball forum (DiscussHoops.com) and 1,000+ on a hockey forum (HFBoards) so I'm not new to the forum thing. I'm new here, looking forward to posting and getting to know the members here

Comment

• Welcome Dunk! 2 weeks before the trade deadline... great time to join!

Comment

• Thanks! The other site I'm a part of is very low on Raptors fans, and I thought I'd like to be able to talk with more Raptors fans who watch the games like I do, especially to discuss the upcoming trade deadline.

Comment

• Welcome to our humble abode Dunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X