Mickael Pietrus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickael Pietrus.

This guy is definitely a keeper. Great defense tonight, offensively didn't force anything. Plus the lineup of Calderon, Ross, Pietrus, Davis, Johnson looked extremely good.

After not playing in any game since last spring, don't get too worried with him missing those looks, because those are definitely his shots, just trying to get his legs under him. Hit a couple of big shots during some quiet stretches.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

maybe once and for all #rapsfans will realize toronto's problem has never been #tradebargnani

problem has been #get a an even avg sf... aka most important position in all nba.. look at any good team they all have quality sf

#king bargs
    AKA BWO

Comment

One of my favourite players. Love him.

Comment

Pietrus > Fields
        Pietrus > Anderson
        Pietrus > Kleiza
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Played some good defense tonight and the shots will come with time.
          Also, we've never lost with him in the line-up. #justsaying
          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Who noticed that calm composure that only comes from a serious vet. This guy can be great for our team, and especially down the stretch, can give these young guys a reason to settle down.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Dwane Casey got something he wanted in this signing, he loves his vets I expect to see Pietrus clocking quite a few minutes if Klieza or Fields struggle on the court in future games. Mcguire who????

Comment

I wonder how long this "honeymoon" lasts?
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Raptors always need that underdog from nowhere player to light it up!
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    I wonder how long this "honeymoon" lasts?
                    +1

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Pietrus > Fields
                      Pietrus > Anderson
                      Pietrus > Kleiza
                      wayy to early to say he's better than fields. I have high hopes for my man Landry

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        wayy to early to say he's better than fields. I have high hopes for my man Landry
                        I agree, I still feel if Landry comes back to his regular shooting form, plays AT LEAST like he did in pre-season, we'll get some really good minutes out of him. I still expect him to be the starter.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          I agree, I still feel if Landry comes back to his regular shooting form, plays AT LEAST like he did in pre-season, we'll get some really good minutes out of him. I still expect him to be the starter.
                          He's going to be better

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            He's going to be better
                            I'm cautiously optimistic about that. Hoping his return doesn't cut back on TRoss's minutes too much, I like what he's shown in the last few games. Seems to me like you've got six wings all capable of starting when healthy (emphasize capable, not deserving). I'd say trade some of that depth for other positions, but most almost every position has depth. Maybe its time to package depth for a player with more impact??

Comment

Agreed. If our wings come back to full health, and play like they're supposed to...I'd like to see some moves by BC.

Comment

Working...
                              X