Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Draft Day Everyone! Big changes coming? What do you want to see happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    lol sure (sarcasm)
    as much as in their 2012-2013 offensive sets...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      lol sure (sarcasm)
      About as as productive as a hard on at a legit titty bar.

Energy in the room?

Please.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Kabongo goes undrafted. Make it happen MU!
        If this happens, this is even better : will be easy for Raps management/coaching staff to motivate him and make him prove all the other teams wrong.

Comment

• I want my money back!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm as disappointed as the next fan that nothing big has happened for the Raps tonight but so what? There are 30 teams manoeuvring behind the scenes - just because some teams made moves doesn't mean they were necessarily good ones. I like the patience - obviously nothing came up that was worth it.

Like many people I had a modest hope to pick up a 1st round pick somewhere in the teens and then maybe find an early 2nd round pick to draft Myck Kabongo. Well, we can still get Kabongo and do so without losing any assets. Tough luck for him though, must be heart-breaking.

Comment

• I was hoping we'd have a 2nd round pick.

Warren Ward isn't that good. Especially with his injury. Kabongo would be a work in progress.

Comment

• your 2013-14 Raps

HC Dwane Casey and ast ? ? ?

1. Lowry, Kabongo, Lucas
                2.DeRozan, Ross, Fields
                3.Gay, Fields, Acy
                4. Johnson, Acy, Bargnani
                5.JV, Gray

So ya lol

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                  I'm as disappointed as the next fan that nothing big has happened for the Raps tonight but so what? There are 30 teams manoeuvring behind the scenes - just because some teams made moves doesn't mean they were necessarily good ones. I like the patience - obviously nothing came up that was worth it.

Like many people I had a modest hope to pick up a 1st round pick somewhere in the teens and then maybe find an early 2nd round pick to draft Myck Kabongo. Well, we can still get Kabongo and do so without losing any assets. Tough luck for him though, must be heart-breaking.
                  Take that rational post elsewhere, mister.

Comment

• Taking it to bed - to dream about the 2014 draft when I can watch it from the west coast and I won't have to be up so damn late!

Comment

• Well atleast we know now that Ujiri is not looking to blow up the team and tank for wiggins.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                        Well atleast we know now that Ujiri is not looking to blow up the team and tank for wiggins.
                        Do we?

Comment

Well atleast we know now that Ujiri is not looking to blow up the team and tank for wiggins.
                          just goes to show having a swuad of Gay, DeRozan and JV is a good thing. What Raps need are role players. Not too sure about the 1 and 4 positons yet though Amir love em but he shouldnt be our starting 4.

Comment

I doubt it. I think he's going to retool
                            Half the eastern conference playoff teams have blown up their teams. This is our best chance to get deep into the playoffs and break that win-loss record of 47 wins.

Comment

• Myck Kabongo ‏@MyckK9

Congrats to the 2013 draft class salute !! I will continue to work , hold my head high and push forward! Definitely not the end of the road.
                              Hopefully he gets a call in an hour or so or by tomorrow morning

Comment

• Not that good?? Warren Ward played a full season less than a year after his injury. He came off the injury to have the most successful season of his carry and brought his team to Nationals. Skill can be improved with NBA experience and competition, naturally - but his leadership, drive, confidence - he'd be considered a steal for many teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X