GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    This team is so much fun to watch right now! Rudy Gay is the REAL DEAL.
    Hmm...fun to watch as a fan? yes...but man they play brutal basketball for long stretches on O. Still need to keep working on that end.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Do you think we're starting a rivalry between the Knicks and the Raptors? Gay vs Carmelo?
      Knicks have been a rival for quite some time..just has been a while since both had good teams..GAy vs. Melo has gave it a nice boost though

Comment

Do you think we're starting a rivalry between the Knicks and the Raptors? Gay vs Carmelo?
        Hope so, that would be sick.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Rudy Gay has had his season high twice as a RAPTOR. 29 vs. Miami, 32 vs. New York. He showed up against those big games in important stories.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Watched the whole game and had no idea Demar had 18 points. Very quiet but effective as a secondary scorer

Comment

• The next time we face NY, it is a home-and-home on back to back nights...those games are going to be intense.

Comment

I think we have more of what appears to be a rivalry between us and the Pacers.. our games with them have been physical as hell and players have even come out and said that they don't like each other.. we only feel like its a rivalry with the knicks because we beat them twice and they're better than us.. I doubt they view it as a rivalry.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Hmm...fun to watch as a fan? yes...but man they play brutal basketball for long stretches on O. Still need to keep working on that end.
                  +1

Comment

• Is it possible to see this game for free? Somewhere?
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Is it possible to see this game for free? Somewhere?
                      I have no clue now that it's over....

*sorry, that's not helpfull...i'm not very sober and it is very late here

Comment

I have no clue now that it's over....

*sorry, that's not helpfull...i'm not very sober and it is very late here
                        they'll replay it on NBATV Canada overnight

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          they'll replay it on NBATV Canada overnight
                          ah shit, just realized it was for someone in Lietuva.. I guess you wouldn't have NBATV Canada, sorry

Comment

The next time we face NY, it is a home-and-home on back to back nights...those games are going to be intense.
                            Yep lets hope their head coach Mr Potato head won't grow a brain..... or insert one in his head to figure out how to beat the Raps

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Yep lets hope their head coach Mr Potato head won't grow a brain..... or insert one in his head to figure out how to beat the Raps

HAHAHAHAAH that's awesome

Comment

• bargnani isn't going anywhere, why boo him? To make him feel like shit, mission accomplished assholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X