Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    you can always control one end.

I saw that too and nt cool.
    I haven't seen anything from him that would warrant an attitude problem, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Lets hope Milwaukee loses.(may have already haven't checked scores)
      so they blow it up and raps get ilyasova for bargs

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        sorry, was just looking for whether the teams in our playoff race are winning....

Detroit won
        Boston won
        Philly and Milly playing each other in a close 4th quarter...Do you root for the team just above you or the team you have to catch?
        Team you have to catch!!! Go Philly!!!!!

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
          NY commentators are calling it 'the worst loss of the season'

makes it even better
          lol, checking out knick boards now... cracking up

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
            I haven't seen anything from him that would warrant an attitude problem, I wouldn't read too much into it.
            hopefully just a one time slip

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
              lol, checking out knick boards now... cracking up
              please link!
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Nice Win maybe I should always make the threads lol!

Comment

it is the inconsistency.

I am hoping now that Rudy is first optin, this is te demar tat shows up night in and night out.
                  Yeah, I'm ok with that criticism.....but some people say shit as if he never tries to get to the rim. Even on a bad night he usually has a couple of strong takes...but he should have 5-10 hard takes every game. And they just assume he should be able to finish so many plays in a dunk...it's just not that easy.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    Agreed, rough night at the office, lapse in focus. Lets not see it again.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      Agreed, rough night at the office, lapse in focus. Lets not see it again.
                      I missed it, what happened exactly?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Gutsiest win of the season. Better than Indy win! Didn't need OT and shut down Carmelo.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• cmon sixers! down by one..

Comment

so they blow it up and raps get ilyasova for bargs
                            This is my hope....I honestly think there is a chance. Dallas wants Jennings, and Jennings wants a bigger market. If Milwaukee is going to trade him and blow it up, everything's on the table. Dallas has Collison, Beaubois and Mayo (player option I think), and I'm sure they'd give up a pick. Once that happens, they might be much more willing to take on a bum like Bargs, which will help them tank for next year in the Wiggins sweepstakes, and save them a year of commitment in terms of salary.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              I missed it, what happened exactly?
                              He took a play off arguing a foul call he felt he should of received, did not run back on D, knicks screwed it up anyway, but wish he would maintain focus at those times, it was in the dying minutes and it was still close, we got lucky they did not capitalize.

He wasn't getting calls, and the ball was not bouncing for him, so you could see his frustration.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                                shit start to this game
                                great end tho
                                It's not how you start the game that matters. It's how you finish and the Raptors finished well!

Comment

Working...
                                X