Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9pt game ahah
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      Not to make excuses--we look awful--but a lot of teams start to look punch drunk after 65 games or so. Even Indiana and Miami have been lousy lately. Not the Spurs, though.
      We have been shit for so long tho. These guys should be hungry. Get closer to Mia / Ind and earn some respect. We are playing like its a typical 9th / 10th seed seed season.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
        Not to make excuses--we look awful--but a lot of teams start to look punch drunk after 65 games or so. Even Indiana and Miami have been lousy lately. Not the Spurs, though.
        miamai and indy can afford to lose some ... with Chicago and Brooklyn breathing down our neck we cant ... we aren't good enough to get punch drunk

Comment

• Finally. Hope.

Comment

• Jarrett jack looks Chinese/Black

Comment

• never realize how much I miss Patrick Patterson since his injury ... our offense has been brutal sometimes since his injury

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Jarrett jack looks Chinese/Black
                Blackanese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• Uhh.. Shit.. Season over if it's anything serious.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    We have been shit for so long tho. These guys should be hungry. Get closer to Mia / Ind and earn some respect. We are playing like its a typical 9th / 10th seed seed season.
                    That is what drives us crazy. They played like sht first three quarters against Atlanta.

Comment

• Off-ball cuts have killed our defense
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• That wasn't Ross fault, Hayes stayed on waiters to long and Ross didn't know when to pick him up C'MON Leo

Comment

• Vasquez is 1-7 with one assist. Not exactly starting numbers.

Comment

• Kyle is basically the entire raptors team. Down by 18, he comes in and we cut it to 9, he leaves it's up to 15 in less than 2 minutes.

Comment

• Great ball movement by Cleveland. They already have 17 assists.

Comment

• Plus we're getting outrebounded 29 to 14. Good grief.

Comment

Working...
                                X