Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we going hard in the paint for Eric Bledsoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    6'3. Very athletic and strong PG. Likes to attack the basket like Westbrook and Rose.

Nickname: Mini LeBron.
    He's 6'1.. well at least based on NBA.com.

Comment

Raps in talks for Bledsoe. AB and/or DD could be involved

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/94...geles-clippers

If this is true .. I could certainly get behind it. Would have to assume we are taking someone's contract back also, which could be a swing factor in the deal. But, if we are getting bledsoe and shedding some salary, im cool to give up DD, who is much more redundant with RG and TR than bledsoe.

Comment

I still think Lowry is the better PG right now. If this goes down its legit that this is a rebuilt.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I still think Lowry is the better PG right now. If this goes down its legit that this is a rebuilt.
          I don't buy that at all....subbing in one young player who the previous GM made redundant through a trade last year for another young player at a position of need. Think what you want about Lowry, but he's older, only has one-year left on his deal...is playing for a contract which means it'll be hard to accurately evaluate him. Could have to overpay to keep him. Hardly a rebuild to secure a position with lots of uncertainty.

Comment

They are talking DD and Andrea for Bledsoe, Butler and ? The numbers are waaaay out of whack. What's Odom make?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I don't buy that at all....subbing in one young player who the previous GM made redundant through a trade last year for another young player at a position of need. Think what you want about Lowry, but he's older, only has one-year left on his deal...is playing for a contract which means it'll be hard to accurately evaluate him. Could have to overpay to keep him. Hardly a rebuild to secure a position with lots of uncertainty.
              So your under the impression that thier going to be on the same roster this season.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                They are talking DD and Andrea for Bledsoe, Butler and ? The numbers are waaaay out of whack. What's Odom make?
                Odom is done.

Clips have a lot of cap space to use for trades. Paul cap hold kills free agency for them btu not trades

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Hmm....Third team gets involved?

I also think if they can't land Bledsoe, trying to send Bargs to the Clips is a good idea, even as the 3rd team in a deal where Bledsoe goes to ORlando (or wherever).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    He's 6'1.. well at least based on NBA.com.
                    Yeah he's 6'1, but his 6'8 wingspan (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Eric-Bledsoe-5786/) gives him a standing reach of 8'2 which is the same as Derrick Rose's. Plus he's an absolute freak athlete.

Comment

Lets say ab/dd turns in to Bledsoe and butler.

What would you think if they turn around and send Lowry/butler/2014 pick top 3 protected to Philly for evan turner and Thaddeus young?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

What would you think if they turn around and send Lowry/butler/2014 pick top 3 protected to Philly for evan turner and Thaddeus young?
                        Sacramento and Utah could become interesting trade partners too.

Comment

That would be the worst shooting backcourt in the league.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            That would be the worst shooting backcourt in the league.
                            wouldn't be worse than now?!

Comment

Odom is done.

Clips have a lot of cap space to use for trades. Paul cap hold kills free agency for them btu not trades
                              Realized Odom is done, just pulled his name out of my butt cause I thought they needed his salary. If not, all the better.

Thanks for the explanation

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                wouldn't be worse than now?!
                                Yeah it would.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X