DeRozan hanging out with Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan hanging out with Bargnani

Anyone else seen his tweets lately? DeRozan went to Italy and has been hanging out with Bargs. Seems like a big improvement because Bargnani always seemed like the loner of the team. It's nice to know that these guys are meshing off the court too.

Lol "loner of the team". Yeah I could see that happening since he looks like a guy with zero personality, but what the hell do I know.

Comment

Maybe they are getting some practice in. Or trying to save each other's a$$ in case one gets traded. Someone has to go so why not show the bosses that you are getting along with the so called franchise player?

Just a thought anyway!

Comment

Demar's always spoke highly of Bargs, I think he genuinely respects him. Maybe they're meeting up to discuss taking a lead in the clubhouse. Wouldn't surprise me if Casey used his Jedi mind tricks on them for that kind of thing.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nice to see off the court chemistry being developed between our two "franchise" players (I shuddered a bit there). Also, Italian chics are hot.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Nice to see off the court chemistry being developed between our two "franchise" players (I shuddered a bit there). Also, Italian chics are hot.
            The non-hairy ones, at least

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
              Anyone else seen his tweets lately? DeRozan went to Italy and has been hanging out with Bargs. Seems like a big improvement because Bargnani always seemed like the loner of the team. It's nice to know that these guys are meshing off the court too.
              Sounds like DeRozan wants to leave the Young Guns and join the Toronto Raptors.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                Maybe they are getting some practice in. Or trying to save each other's a$$ in case one gets traded. Someone has to go so why not show the bosses that you are getting along with the so called franchise player?

Just a thought anyway!
                I personally don't think there are ulterior motives behind this. It seems like a lot to go through if you don't enjoy one's company.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Sounds like DeRozan wants to leave the Young Guns and join the Toronto Raptors.
                  +1

Comment

Have you guys seen the girls in Italy?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

No, but I use to go to club 108 back in the day for shits and giggles...G-G-G-GINA'S!!

Comment

Wow, DD got shorter and whiter.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I hope we get Nash travelling to Italy too!!!

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            hot sexy Mediterranean women transcend time and culture
                            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              Wow, DD got shorter and whiter.
                              Bargs in the weight room? what a joke.

Compare his upper body to bosh garnet howard lebron even Dirk... oh whats that?... yeah they are champions.
                              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Working...
                              X