Grange: No Truth to Miami Trade Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grange: No Truth to Miami Trade Talk

Chris Bosh may well end up in Miami, but with the NBA’s free agent window not yet open, reports of a deal in place that would return Canadian national team member Joel Anthony, forward Michael Beasley and guard Mario Chalmers are premature.

“There is no truth to that,” said one source with knowledge of the situation.

A major issue is that Miami is loath to part with players as they try to bring LeBron James or Bosh or both to play with Dwyane Wade because they have so few as it is. Only Chalmers and Beasley are under contract for next season as the Heat have jettisoned most of their roster to make room for three ‘max’-type deals to keep Wade and team him with fellow Team USA members Bosh and James.
    Linky: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle1624393/

This could be a smoke screen or it could be true. Guess we'll find out soon!

Comment

mario chamlers would be a good addition to the team good back up for jack
      ya dun noe

Comment

if this trade does go down then colangelo needs to get that 1st round pick we gave to miami in the j.o. deal and maybe another pick
        BO$$

Comment

According to Doug Smith (Toronto Star) Chris is indeed heading to Miami. Link below

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...iami-heat?bn=1

Comment

Doug Smith doesn't offer anything new. He's just regurgitating what's being said in the Lebatard thread.

Comment

raps@large wrote: View Post
              According to Doug Smith (Toronto Star) Chris is indeed heading to Miami. Link below

Doug is just recycling everything we've already discussed this morning and afternoon. What Doug just said is what Grange's source denied a couple hours ago.

Anyone else getting a headache with all this stuff?

BTW, welcome to the site raps@large.

Comment

raps@large wrote: View Post

Smith looks like he's referencing the Lebatard comment. I didn't see any new sources in there.

Comment

I would rather see picks coming back than Joel Anthony/Chalmers but I trust BC has made a strategy for the offseason so lets see how this plays out.

Comment

All day I think we'll just keep reading reports about reports about reports about tweets. Welcome to new age media.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      All day I think we'll just keep reading reports about reports about reports about tweets. Welcome to new age media.
                      Wouldn't it be great to get paid to repeat things other people made up?

BIG NEWS! ClICK THIS LINK!

(ok, now where's my cheque?)

Comment

I sure hope Grange is correct. He is a lot more knowledgeable about these things than that troll from ESPN Lombard, or whatever his name is.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                        X