GT: Jose at Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I still think a return one day would be good for both sides, but that is very likely not next season.

Jose is a class act and a smart guy. He will not be sentimental in free agency, even if he considers Toronto. He'll be one of the more pursued PGs this off-season because teams will be offering all kinds of different opportunities, and I'm sure many will be better than whatever Toronto can offer in terms of money, role, and chance to win.
    I totally agree with you. I would clearly LOVE to see Jose back. I mean, a PG duo of Calderon and Lowry, when well managed, can only do great things. It would simply need to be clear who is the starting point guard. To me, it should be Lowry, and Calderon would need to take a small salary contract. That being said, I hope he goes to a great team, which he will.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I totally agree with you. I would clearly LOVE to see Jose back. I mean, a PG duo of Calderon and Lowry, when well managed, can only do great things. It would simply need to be clear who is the starting point guard. To me, it should be Lowry, and Calderon would need to take a small salary contract. That being said, I hope he goes to a great team, which he will.
      No, I don't want that. I mean, like 3-4 years down the road, then Jose can come back. I don't think Lowry will still be the PG at that time. That's just my opinion, but I don't see much I like about keeping him long term. I would like the Raps to focus on getting a top quality starting PG, and then down the line Jose can backup that guy, and most importantly, I would love to see Jose retire from the NBA as a Raptor, even if he's the 3rd stringer in his last season.

Comment

Too be honest they did try that and it should have worked but Calderon showed everyone in the league that all he does is wet the bed coming off the bench.... a lot of the loses with him coming off the bench was because he played like it was Ross running point guard.

Calderon is humble but he play his best when he is the starting guard, because in his mind he believes he is.

Comment

Guys... Stop joking with yourselves...

We need Jarrett Jack back...
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
          X