No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Landry Fields is a Toronto Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very shrewd move.. i like it.. fills our need for a good young SF & helps us seal the deal with Nash hopfully..

Comment

Landry can play SF, Derozan is safe

Nash, Bayless
      Derozan, Ross
      Fields, Johnson
      Bargs, Ed
      Val, Amir

Im a big fan of starting next year with this roster.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Look, it's win-win. It knocks the knicks out of the Nash chase completely even if they do match. If he comes here, great. He's a solid 2 way player that fits casey's system perfectly and lord knows Nash will be good for him.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

For those of you who were curious about him being too short to be a small forward... he's 6'6.5 barefoot so he is most likely at the very least 6'7.5 in shoes and i think that 6'7.5 is plenty height for small forward does anybody know if he is an above average ball handler?
          Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

Marc Stein on Twitter:

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
            RT @chadfordinsider: Knicks could offer Shumpert, Douglas, Gadzuric, Harrellson & Jordan to Suns to get Nash four years, $42M. Trumps Raps?
            Chad Ford on Twitter:

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
            Two glimmers of hope Knicks fans: 1. All verbal agreements aren't binding until 7/11. Fields could back out & agree to s&t with Knicks-Suns

Comment

Assuming we obtain Fields, we would have a wing rotation which would look like this:

DeRozan, Ross, Fields, *Kleiza, *Johnson

Not bad. A bunch of guys that all have different skill sets creating very rounded wing depth and skill.

Comment

Excellent rebounder for his size... High basketball IQ... Makes the most of what he has... Fine shooter... Has developed an effective three-point shot... Strong, but not very athletic.
                http://hoopshype.com/players/landry_fields.htm

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Landry can play SF, Derozan is safe

Nash, Bayless
                  Ross, Derozen
                  Fields, Johnson
                  Bargs, Ed
                  Val, Amir

Im a big fan of starting next year with this roster.
                  Fixed
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

RT @chadfordinsider: Knicks could offer Shumpert, Douglas, Gadzuric, Harrellson & Jordan to Suns to get Nash four years, $42M. Trumps Raps?
                    These media are f*cking clowns.

They really think everything that Dolan sh!ts out is gold?

All those players are scrubs - including Shupert because he blew out his ACL and is a big unknown.

I feel confident that the Suns would rather Calderon or Bayless than that mish-mash of garbage - just my opinion.

Comment

Wait how does New York offer four years 42M?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

20 mil for Landry Fields. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Are we taking bets for when the next lockout will be?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                          20 mil for Landry Fields. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Are we taking bets for when the next lockout will be?
                          2016 - book it.

Comment

nice move BC!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              These media are f*cking clowns.

They really think everything that Dolan sh!ts out is gold?

All those players are scrubs - including Shupert because he blew out his ACL and is a big unknown.

I feel confident that the Suns would rather Calderon or Bayless than that mish-mash of garbage - just my opinion.
                              id have to agree.. if im the suns id rather let nash walk for nothing then take NY's bagage handlers in a S&T.. thed have to be more willing to take Jose that that crap.. unless they are truelly insane

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Wait how does New York offer four years 42M?
                                Sign and trade Nash for all NY's garbage. Shumpert is in the garbage bin, in my opinion, after his knee injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X