This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    The more I read what Reuben said actually. It makes him sound like he is part of that group from that south park episode about the confusion between cartmans group and that group of old dudes into young boys.
    LOL.. the NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) episode?

sadly, that really exists

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post

Yeah thats gross, hey at least Jerry Sandusky's membership has been revoked.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• 1) Age: 32
        2) Born: Mississauga, ON
        3) Hometown: Brampton/Etobicoke, ON
        4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish & 'Scotian
        5) Favorite All time Raptor: I hate to Vince, so I'll say Vince.
        6) Favorite Current Raptor: J-J-J-J-J-JOOOOOOOOONASSSSS
        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Bron and Blake
        8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Lakers
        9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Glen "Sucky Baby" Davis. Dwight is trying hard to be on my list though.
        10) Favorite Raptors moment: First time in the playoffs.
        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? "The Big Hurt" Frank Thomas baby!
        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Seattle SuperSonics
        13) What is your guilty pleasure? Anything Rihanna
        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Present is Sons of Anarchy, but I just DL'd seasons 1-4 or Breaking Bad so it may change. The First 48 is great too. Past would have to be... Da Ali G Show! Booyakasha
        15) Things that freak you out: Unibrows
        16) Music preference: 90's-2000's Rap
        17) Favourite album: Bow Down-WestSide Connection, T.I.-Trap Muzik
        18) Beverage preference: Budweiser
        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Mel Gibson
        20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jessica Alba Circa from when she was on Flipper up til about 2008. Since she's whoring around with her husband and making babies nowadays, I guess I'll settle for Snooki.

Tonius, WTF were you doing in a movie theatre when the Raptors are in a series clinching playoff game??????

I'm a little disappointed in the women of choice I've been reading by you guys.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post

Ya, that one. lol, what was cartman's called again?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
            Yeah thats gross, hey at least Jerry Sandusky's membership has been revoked.
            No, i think the problem was rather. The lack there of, membership.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Woah there Reuben
              LBF wrote: View Post
              Major crash n' burn right here.

I applaud the effort though.
              As Demar Derozan said. Straight Bullshit. *sigh* Must I really elaborate on what I was trying to say. Goodness gracious LOL. :P
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• 1) Age: 33
                2) Born: Brooklyn, NY, USA
                3) Hometown: Scarborough, Ontario
                4) What are your ethnic roots? Guyanese/Portuguese/Indian/British
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Charles Oakley
                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Kyle Lowry
                7) Favourite Non Raptors Players: Tyson Chandler, Ron Artest, Steve Nash
                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Three way tie - Boston, Chicago, OKC.
                9) Which NBA player do you hate the most? Kevin Garnett
                10) Favourite Raptors moment: Being at the 1995 NBA draft at SkyDome
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ray Lewis
                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? New York Knicks
                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Fapping..the PG response is shopping.
                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Monday Night Football, HNIC, How I Met Your Mother
                15) Things that freak you out: other drivers
                16) Music preference: Jazz, HipHop, Soca, Alternative
                17) Favourite album: I got 4 of them - In Your Honour (Foo Fighters), Thriller (Michael Jackson), Miles Smiles (Miles Davis), The Essential Charlie Parker (Charlie Parker)
                18) Beverage preference: Beer
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Ice Cube
                20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Either Carly Rae Jespen, Amy Lee or Drew Barrymore

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                  Major crash n' burn right here.

I applaud the effort though.
                  don't make me dunk on you

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I'm a little disappointed in the women of choice I've been reading by you guys.
                    Different strokes for different folks. Nobody's mentioned Kelly Osbourne yet, so it's not like we're in the twilight zone

Comment

• Hey! I'm another one of those lurkers who reads pretty much every thread here, but never really posts LOL.

1) Age: 18
                      2) Born: Mississauga, ON
                      3) Hometown: Mississauga, ON
                      4) What are your ethnic roots? Sri Lankan (Tamil)
                      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter (during Vinsanity) + MoPete. Couldn't choose just one.
                      6) Favorite Current Raptor: Not huge on any of the current Raps, so I'll have to go with Jonas. Big V!
                      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash, Durant, Dirk, Derrick Rose, Chris Paul
                      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Tough call between Miami and Boston.
                      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kevin Garnett. I don't mind his intensity, I just HATE when it translates into douchebaggery.
                      10) Favorite Raptors moment: VC's slew of game winners in a span of a few months. Embedded into my childhood.
                      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Roy Halladay (before this year's suckage)
                      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? If I wasn't only 1 year old when the Raps were an expansion team, I probably would have cheered for the Bulls or the Sonics.
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure? I'm 18, so I doubt any of you would want to know/hear it.
                      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Present: Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Community, Suits. Past:Pokemon, Digimon, and all that fun stuff.
                      15) Things that freak you out: Pull-up 3's in transition, unless your name is Ray Allen.
                      16) Music preference: I hate pretty much everything that's on the radio these days. I don't know if I could name a genre, but I like a lot of Jack Johnson, John Mayer, RHCP, Ed Sheeran, Michael Jackson, and some relatively obscure stuff.
                      17) Favourite album: Gotta be MJ's Thriller.
                      18) Beverage preference: Chocolate milk. All day. That's some good shit.
                      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Aziz Ansari.
                      20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Hayden Panettiere. Yes.

Comment

• 1) Age: 18
                        2) Born: Toronto
                        3) Hometown: Toronto
                        4) What are your ethnic roots? Portuguese, Polish, Guyanese, Dutch, Chinese, Native, Spanish.... the list goes on.
                        5) Favorite All time Raptor: Anthony Parker
                        6) Favorite Current Raptor: Andrea Bargnani
                        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, Deron Williams, Tracy McGrady
                        8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami Heat
                        9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Mario Chalmers
                        10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo-Pete hail-mary 3 vs Washington.
                        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Eli Manning (since he was in college)
                        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Toronto and San Antonio were my first 2 teams.
                        13) What is your guilty pleasure? Good food.
                        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Prison Break, South Park
                        15) Things that freak you out: Large insects
                        16) Music preference: Mostly hip-hop, but I listen to any music that sounds good to me.
                        17) Favourite album: It Was Written - Nas, Life Is Good - Nas, Until The End of Time - Tupac
                        18) Beverage preference: Nestea
                        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Keanu Reeves? Kind of a conspiracy nut.
                        20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Melanie Iglesias

Comment

• Guilty as charged... I am another lurker...

1) Age: 36
                          2) Born: Moose Jaw, SK
                          3) Hometown: Regina, SK
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? Dutch
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose Calderon
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Joe Dumars
                          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Chicago Bulls
                          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Gilbert Arenas (for dissing Jose and he's a jerk)
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: My first game... The raps got crushed in Atlanta 5 years ago... But Garbo had a great game
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Mike Sillinger (that's my hometown boy!)
                          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Detroit Pistons
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure? Girly Japanese Pop Music
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): London Boots Ichigo Nigo (japanese variety comedy show), Star Trek Voyager
                          15) Things that freak you out: Horror movies
                          16) Music preference: Electronic, Dance, Electro-Hip Hop
                          17) Favourite album: Hyper Crush - The Arcade
                          18) Beverage preference: A dark porter
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jason Statham
                          20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natsumi Abe (off the hook)

Comment

• 1) Age: 16
                            2) Born: Etobicoke, Toronto, ON
                            3) Hometown: Brampton, ON - Currently living in Burlington
                            4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian
                            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Bargs (atleast until DeMar goes HAM)
                            6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan
                            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: KD
                            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
                            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? too many to choose
                            10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo Pete's insane Game Tying 3 pointer Vs Washington
                            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? i only watch ball soo yea
                            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? only really started following bball hardcore since 07 -08 and i started with the Raps
                            13) What is your guilty pleasure? I'll be honest i got some nerdy ones: Video games and anime(this shit is addicting)
                            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Fresh Prince, Wayans Bros, and Dragonball Z(good old times)
                            15) Things that freak you out: Many things
                            16) Music preference: Rap, Hip hop, Raggae, Dancehall, R&B
                            17) Favourite album: Cole World - The Sideline Story, TM 103: Hustlerz Ambition is pretty good too
                            18) Beverage preference: Mountain Dew Bitches!
                            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jaden Smith lol
                            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? I'd say Kate Upton for now homie
                            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jessica Alba Circa from when she was on Flipper up til about 2008. Since she's whoring around with her husband and making babies nowadays, I guess I'll settle for Snooki.

I really hope that you're kidding about snooki.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Not sure she is a celebrity but LF's girlfriend - Jesus H. Christ she is ridiculous.
                                YES!!! How in the world did a scrub like Fields land her?

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X