Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to play best player available per position.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to play best player available per position.

In order the beginning of the season Casey said he was going to sit anyone not playing their button off. Not exactly quote but you get my point. He also said he would play players based on matchup, and that has not really happened. Now we have three starters out and instead of trying different line ups to find one that works based on best available players, he plays those with the highest salary.

Some Gms draft the best player available. How about trying to play the best players available per position. For now that would mean AB, DM, should be on the bench. Not sure who should get the start over them, but not those two. Tired of seeing Andre doing things half a$$ and DM trying to be Reggie Evans. Got his offensive skills but not the rebounding skills. (as you all know, Reggie have no offensive skills.)

We should really try to get a vote or petition started to play the best consistent players we have. As much as I love the Raps and always will, I am no longer going to reserve three hours of my day to watch the raps games on tv. I have actually DVR the past 3 games. When the game is over and if I read that they won or played a great team game, I watch the game to see for myself.

Still a big fan, just passed off at management, coaching and AB. Make me proud to be a Raps fan MLSE.

I'm not a stickler but damn ... proofread your stuff. And in your case... proofread it again.

Comment

This might be the worst post I have read on here. Think before you write. Sit player X because he isn't good, but I don't know who is better. Nice analysis. Maybe you should wait 24 hours after a loss to post anything, let yourself cool down and reflect a bit.

Comment

So how long has this forum been a place of Grammar? There are thousands of post on this site with more mistakes than mine. I just wanted to get MY point across, just like everyone else on here. You are both, as are everyone else on here, allowed to have their own opinions. If I don't like what someone have to say on here, I leave a comment in response to what they wrote but NEVER do I insult anyone on here. What is the deal with you both anyway? You took the time to read the entire post. Why not just say you don't like it or you don't agree or something human like that. Why the need to make yourself feel bigger or smarter than someone else?

This is my opinion and mine alone. No insults intended to anyone else! As for proof reading, I can guaranteed you that maybe half the people who post on here proof read what they write. If I am mistaken then I stand corrected. I am not a professional write nor 90% of the people here.

Please, enough with this Forum bashing of those who are trying to be here.

PEACE (P)eople (E)verywhere (A)re (C)reated (E)qually! A word to live by.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
          I'm not a stickler but damn ... proofread your stuff. And in your case... proofread it again.
          Not everyone posting here has English as a first language. Considering I (and probably most other RR members) don't have a second language I am always pleased and impressed when I see someone participating when English is not their first.

Even if they were born in an English speaking country, but aren't as comfortable writing as others are, I'm still glad to see them participate. Passion and caring about Raps basketball is all that is required.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
            Not everyone posting here has English as a first language. Considering I (and probably most other RR members) don't have a second language I am always pleased and impressed when I see someone participating when English is not their first.

Even if they were born in an English speaking country, but aren't as comfortable writing as others are, I'm still glad to see them participate. Passion and caring about Raps basketball is all that is required.
            Thank you very much for your support Puffer! Greatly appreciated. Another thing is most people these days use their cellphones with that so call autocorrect that also switches words on ya. But yeah, no need for insults on this site or any other for that matter.

Once again, thank you!

Comment

Grammar aside, your post still is incomplete. Who would you suggest and why? Me, being a huge fan of Bargnani, am also tired of his lacksidasical play and would welcome the opportunity to bench him until he earns the right to start. Make no mistake, and all apologies to Lowry and Derozan, AB is the one who creates the most mismatches and quite frankly has the most SCORING talent (not rebounding...obviously). I think we have to be careful in our assessments to keep a real picture.

It's not that AB is incapable, just lazy and I think confused when anything out of the ordinary happens on defense.

So don't necessarily play the best at each position (because he is still there...by a landslide), play those who want it the most!

Comment

Working...
              X