Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    You're feeding the trolls!

Based on writing style my guess is former banned poster.....just which one? Lol
    You're right. I'll stop. I just can't believe some of the posters we get here.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Please dont ever put this guy and iblastoff in the same conversation again. They are not even close.
      They're definitely not in same convo but iblastoff is a lot more positive than I am so he would probably enjoy ABRealRaptorFan's posts more than mine lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You're feeding the trolls!

Based on writing style my guess is former banned poster.....just which one? Lol
        P00ka and he's/she's back for revenge
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          They're definitely not in same convo but iblastoff is a lot more positive than I am so he would probably enjoy ABRealRaptorFan's posts more than mine lol
          Buddy, im a lot more positive than you and i hate his posts lol.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            You're right. I'll stop. I just can't believe some of the posters we get here.
            I stopped talking to him after he questioned by basketball IQ from one post looooooool

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              Nah, as much as I disliked p00ka, his posts were still more thoughtful and eloquent than this...

Comment

• Yea I'm starting to think he's a troll too lol. He's getting at literally every poster on this site. And he came out of no where. I've never seen him on here in my life lol
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Again, you're not just shitting on them for that. You randomly accused me of being someone who wanted to trade DeMar for Jennings way back. That's just random, unfounded BS. There's no purpose there. YOu're not being positive or calling out anything negative I said. You just think you're a better fan than everyone on this site. That makes you an automatic giant douche...or turd sandwich...I can't decide.

You are fixating on one sentence. I have lurked this site. I have seen the posts. I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness. Sorry if i group you all together but thats the way it is on here. You have a mouse or a finger you can look back on the site and read the same stuff I did.

Plus a picture really man?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    Buddy, im a lot more positive than you and i hate his posts lol.
                    Lol this is true. iblastoff when you read this I apologize for bringing up your name and putting you and that troll in the same category. Forgive me lol.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Nope not p00ka/salmon style.

My guess is xixak/Masai ujiri

Comment

Nah, as much as I disliked p00ka, his posts were still more thoughtful and eloquent than this...
                        Your right he's like p00ka without the insight but he does start arguments about silly things like p00ka did

Comment

Was xixak really band? I was wondering what happened to that guy

Comment

I got it its MASAI UJIRI !!!!!! He always started flame wars on here looool

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Was xixak really band? I was wondering what happened to that guy
                              Banned lool but I dont know what he did

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
                                You are fixating on one sentence. I have lurked this site. I have seen the posts. I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness. Sorry if i group you all together but thats the way it is on here. You have a mouse or a finger you can look back on the site and read the same stuff I did.

Plus a picture really man?
                                THought you might need a visual aid

Comment

Working...
                                X