Random Questions And Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Questions And Suggestions?

I've been posting on the republic for a little while now and there are a couple questions I've been thinking about.

1). How many members are there? Is there a place that shows it? If not have you thought about putting one up?

2). How many catagories of members are there? It seems like there are just rookies, starters, and all-stars. What determines what your role, is it just number of posts? Also have you thought of adding more categories, like bench/role player, or veteran, perhaps even non-player categories like scout, assisstant coach, or general manager?
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    1). How many members are there? Is there a place that shows it? If not have you thought about putting one up?
    The info is at the bottom of the main page here at the forum: Members - 935 / Active Members - 468

If its a matter of you wanting to know who's online at the time your on, just click the "Who's Online" tab to see for yourself.

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    2). How many catagories of members are there? It seems like there are just rookies, starters, and all-stars. What determines what your role, is it just number of posts? Also have you thought of adding more categories, like bench/role player, or veteran, perhaps even non-player categories like scout, assisstant coach, or general manager?
    This is what we have in place with respect to categories:

Raptors Republic Rookie - 0
    Raptors Republic Starter - 200
    Raptors Republic All-Star - 1000
    Raptors Republic Superstar -2500
    Raptors Republic Veteran - 5000
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer - 10000
    Raptors Republic Icon - 20000

Comment

Cool thanks!
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Thanks doc

Comment

Working...
        X