Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce disses LBJ - to take his talents elsewhere

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-284898

hahaha this was awesome. id like to see the Raps doing something like this.

Like Bargs tweeting after playing the Celtics, "Can you dig it, Toronto!"
    Or Demar posting on his FB update, "Just played the Magic, got injured but didnt VVhince".
    Or Reggie Evans tweeting, "Ball-s"

Raps need to do something to make themselves known, even if theyre not winning, they need to do something. I think the who young gunz/onez thing is so yesterday (paris hilton tone).

Let's see if Pierce bitches out again and claims that his account was hacked.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Let's see if Pierce bitches out again and claims that his account was hacked.
      Did he do that before? I thought that was Melo.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        Did he do that before? I thought that was Melo.
        Yeah, Pierce did it in last year's playoffs when they faced the Magic. Boston was up 3-0, and Pierce made a reference to brooms on his twitter account, to which he denied, saying his account was hacked.

Melo's account wasnt hacked. He actually made the claim about Kat Stacks but took it down rightafter

Comment

Yes, some shenanigans are in order. I suggested on another thread that I am hoping Reggie does something crazy soon. Not something homoerotic like grabbing someones sack, but more like pulling a Tyson and biting someone's ear off. Preferably Shaq's. Man does that guy ever shut-up?
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
          X