This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Boo Louder?

We've all had the chance to boo T-Mac, Vince, Zo, Kenny Anderson, Damon and many others quite a bit throughout the years upon their return to the Dirty Dot.

Some of you will probably even boo CB4 upon his return should he leave, and you should be thrown out of the building promptly.

Now it seems Hedo is the latest of many to be on their way out of town on bad terms, leaving us fans with a real shitty taste in our mouths.

Do you think Turk will get the loudest boo'vation of all? Who do you say has got it the worst when coming back to the ACC/SkyDome?

I'd say Vince with T-Mac closely behind, we were pretty rabid towards T-Mac back in the, early 00's and I was even booing him and starting The "T-Mac Sucks" chant when he came this season with the Knicks.

My feeling is Turk may get it worst of all!
    Damon Stoudamire
    0.00%
    Kenny Anderson
    0.00%
    Tracy McGrady
    0.00%
    Vince Carter
    30.43%
    Antonio Davis
    4.35%
    Alonzo Mourning
    17.39%
    Chris Bosh
    4.35%
    Hedo Turkoglu
    43.48%

The poll is expired.

No way. People don't have the same emotional attachment to Hedo as they did to Carter. What Hedo's done doesn't compare to the mess Carter created when he left very unprofessionally.

Comment

CB4 is going to get booed louder than Turk, but not as much as Vince. Hopefully he goes to the Lakers or another west coast team to spare him and us the humiliation once it happens.

I predict when he first reappears at the ACC he will get a standing O...but then booed relentlessly throughout the game.

I for one can't wait to see him and Bargs go one on one for the first time. Would love to see Il Mago smash one in his face.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        No way. People don't have the same emotional attachment to Hedo as they did to Carter. What Hedo's done doesn't compare to the mess Carter created when he left very unprofessionally.
        I agree that Carter did a huge disservice to the team when he left and how he left, but there was also a lot who still loved him. Hedo was here for only a year and produced jack shit. I think the fans around here are pretty "trigger happy" you may say at the chance to boo someone given our recent "success" as a team. I just think by him doing nothing all year, noone really got the chance to like him and most hated on him all season.

Fans have been stewing about Hedo for almost a year and I hope I'm there to see it live.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          CB4 is going to get booed
          I will be ashamed to call myself a Raptors fan if that happens. It would be absolutely ridiculous for the fans to do that. It would make them look ignorant.

Comment

I agree it would make the fans look ignorant...but....doesn't cheering for free pizza during total blowouts make us look ignorant too?

Look, alot will depend on how CB4's departure takes place. If there is any mudslinging, etc. His lacklustre play, be it health related or intentional at the end of last season (pre injury) soured alot of people to him.

We can be sure of one thing- he will get alot less boos from us then Lebron will get in Ohio.

Comment

Hedo will get booed just as much as Vince, and deservedly so.

Chris Bosh should get the biggest standing O in the history of the Raptors. Whether he will remains to be seen, but I damn hope so.

Comment

Where's the poll?
                RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  Where's the poll?
                  Added! (Now we've got a thread!)
                  RR OG

Comment

CB4 is going to get booed louder than Turk, but not as much as Vince. Hopefully he goes to the Lakers or another west coast team to spare him and us the humiliation once it happens.

I predict when he first reappears at the ACC he will get a standing O...but then booed relentlessly throughout the game.

I for one can't wait to see him and Bargs go one on one for the first time. Would love to see Il Mago smash one in his face.
                    Why would he get booed louder than Hedo, I know the classless Toronto fans will boo everyone on that list but to say that he will get more jeers than Hedo is crazy thinking to say the least.

Comment

Like I said, alot depends on the circumstances of his departure.

But CB4 is a douchebag anyways, so I hope he gets booed like crazy after an initial standing ovation.

Comment

hedo fucked us up this year we could have been better without his heavy ass

vince helped toronto in ways

Comment

But CB4 is a douchebag anyways, so I hope he gets booed like crazy after an initial standing ovation.
                          I'm not sure where your irrational hatred of Bosh stems from, but I'm pretty sure you're going to be part of a very, very small minority who would boo him. And if its not a very, very small minority, it'd be the first time I was ashamed to be a Raptors fan because of the fan part.

Comment

Whoever voted for CB4 in that poll should be kicked off this site!

Comment

noname27 wrote: View Post
                              vince helped toronto in ways
                              Yeah, he killed any leverage they could have used in a trade to find a decent trade by going public with demands and then tanking games. This led to the team getting virtually nothing for him and going on to struggle endlessly with a capped out team full of contracts he pressured them to sign.

Comment

Working...
                              X