Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Picks Available (Update in post #93)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    Schroeder really held his own in that US-World junior game
    2013 Nike Hoop Summit, TBH hes got the length/size of a Rondo, speedy and hes a spot up shooter that can hit the three.

Definitely worth a shot at obtaining the pick, for a backup with starter potential down the road.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Kabongo and Siva, whom I like a little more than Myck, will likely be available deep into the second round. A pick for one of those should be attainable. Siva is a 4 year collegian and MVP of a National Championship game and will be one of the quickest players in the league. In many cases second rounders never make it in the NBA because they don't play and don't therefore develop. Siva is ready to play.

Comment

Siva is Khajeet. I don't trust him.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Siva is Khajeet. I don't trust him.
          ???

Comment

in this draft only European players are worth drafting if you don't own a top 10 pick. They are undervalued, I see few surnames which can be steal picks after couple of seasons.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              in this draft only European players are worth drafting if you don't own a top 10 pick. They are undervalued, I see few surnames which can be steal picks after couple of seasons.
              The day that Europeans were undervalued is long gone. After that we had the days that Europeans were overvalued, and these have gone as well.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                The day that Europeans were undervalued is long gone. After that we had the days that Europeans were overvalued, and these have gone as well.
                That is a great point. Dirk created a mania for a few years.

Comment

If the Raptors amnesty Kleiza and decline option on JL3, they could trade Lowry for Marion and 13.

Dallas cuts $3.1M off cap plus #12 cap hold ($1.5M) while also filling a huge need (PG) who is on a 1 year contract and ties in with the desire to make a big splash in 2014 free agency as Dirk takes a pay cut to help field a winner.

Schroeder would be the target at 13.

Comment

Does Marion have a massive expiring deal or something? Why would you trade Lowry for Shroeder, essentially?

For the record I really like Schroeder, just playing devils advocate.

Edit: I have a feeling Schroeder is going to fly up the draft and be a top ten pick, if not higher.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      It clearly says they're going after Dwight with the pick. Not sure if they're willing to give it up for anything but him...
                      You're straight tripping. Re-read the OP.

I also think the majority of you need to re-read it as well.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Does Marion have a massive expiring deal or something? Why would you trade Lowry for Shroeder, essentially?

For the record I really like Schroeder, just playing devils advocate.

Edit: I have a feeling Schroeder is going to fly up the draft and be a top ten pick, if not higher.
                        Marion is $9.3M expiring.

My edit regarding your edit: The only team in the top 5 looking for a PG is Orlando. Not sure he goes #2 but stranger things have happened (like Waiters refusing to workout for anyone and going to #4 from the teens). If Sacramento, Detroit, or New Orleans do not select him, I can't see Minnesota (Rubio), Portland (Lillard), or Philly (Holiday) picking him. OKC might for depth but I think they are looking for a big (just my guess).
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun May 26, 2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

okc is gunna find a steak with our pick

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            If the Raptors amnesty Kleiza and decline option on JL3, they could trade Lowry for Marion and 13.

Dallas cuts $3.1M off cap plus #12 cap hold ($1.5M) while also filling a huge need (PG) who is on a 1 year contract and ties in with the desire to make a big splash in 2014 free agency as Dirk takes a pay cut to help field a winner.

Schroeder would be the target at 13.
                            Really Matt? Start a rookie PG? This doesn't sound like you.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Really Matt? Start a rookie PG? This doesn't sound like you.
                              If he was good enough, sure. Casey is the one with rookie phobia.

I was just trying to think of something that would fit this thread.

Comment

If you draft a Dmaian Lilard/Irving/Wall/Parker/Burke/Iverson you start them, the talnt skill savvy will speak for itself.

If Raps can nab this pick they should go for it lots of PGs available.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/myck-kabongo

Nice fit right off the bench hes talented also has a "chip on his shoulder" Apparently he will go in the second round but I dont think he will.

Leo Westermann also a guy worth taking a look at pure pass first PG at 6'7 good post moves good midrange game has a floater.
                                Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Mon May 27, 2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X