Kendall Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    great another person that cant shoot on Memphis woooo!
    Better on Memphis than here.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I kinda like spencer dinwiddie

Comment

yes he can pass, but apparently he is a horrible defender and not very athletic

Comment

Woj wrote:
          Delaware's Kendall Marshall - 31 points, 10 assists, 9 rebounds in D-League debut - on way to Memphis for guard workout too, sources tell Y!
          https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...78967592935424

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Marshall is apparently working out for Memphis.
            " Marshall is making a case, in three games averaging 21.3 points, 9.0 assists, 6.3 rebounds and 4.3 turnovers while making 55 percent of his 3-point shots (11 for 20) and 40 percent of his 2-point shots (10 for 25)."

It remains to be seen whether the Raptors will need another point guard, in the event Lowry is traded. (I hope not, he gives his all every game and we need that kind of warrior mentality.)

Comment

Too late now: Marshall just signed with the Lakers. It was foolish of Philadelphia not to pick up his contract from their own affiliate.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...#axzz2oD6zpdaL

Comment

Scrub

Comment

Scrub
                  He had a terrible first outing for D'Antoni, so it can only go up from here!

Comment

Scrub

Time to Eat my words he was BALLIN against the Jazz yes its the Jazz but still lol 20 pts 15 asts 6 boards Lmfao ate up my boy Trey Burke, Dantoni can turn any pg into a star

Comment

17 ast tonite

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        17 ast tonite
                        D'Antoni's system is PG friendly. Marshall handles the ball pretty much every possession.

He also got destroyed by Denver's guards, and shot the ball poorly, and LA lost by 22, giving up a terrible 137 points in a regulation game.

Comment

Marshall is averaging nearly a double-double on the season now ... I knew this guy had it in him. And playing for D'Antoni is obviously a god-sent for KM.

Comment

is it true the lakers *ehemNickyoung* got into a fight and Mr.Marshall here didn't stick up for him
                            :/
                            I dont care how many assist you have or how many points you score sticking up for your team mates is a number one priority
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Kendall Marshall

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              is it true the lakers *ehemNickyoung* got into a fight and Mr.Marshall here didn't stick up for him
                              :/
                              I dont care how many assist you have or how many points you score sticking up for your team mates is a number one priority
                              I agree in principle, but not when your teammate is Nick Young. I'm not taking a suspension/fine for that guy.

He shouldn't have even reacted that way anyways, so getting himself into that situation and then calling out his teammates is a real classy move.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                I agree in principle, but not when your teammate is Nick Young. I'm not taking a suspension/fine for that guy.

He shouldn't have even reacted that way anyways, so getting himself into that situation and then calling out his teammates is a real classy move.
                                One doesnt have to be a robot on defending the teammate when teammate was a dick. Did anyone see David West get a flagrant 2 on Blake Griffin after the half in tonite's game? That was a bush move. Griffin was doing the usual..after a missed putback he had the ball and was just trying to flick it back in and West not only swatted at it but gave Griffin a face wash plus. WTF. I hadnt seen the game so maybe there were other issues in the half but the Pacers were leading big time. Griffin has been getting it rough from opponents lately...maybe he showboats too much with his dunks...but still West was bush doing that and no one came to his defense it seemed. Barnes (lol) was there for Griffin!

Comment

Working...
                                X