X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51!

We were all witnesses of a great performance last night

http://youtu.be/i9aBYyMHbio

Would like to hear peoples assessment and opinions of Ross after that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Well we can officially start calling him "Ross the Boss". It didn't work before but now it does!
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Haven't been so excited watching a game in years. It gave me chills.

I don't know if he'll ever eclipse 50 (much less 40) again but I'm so proud of Ross. After all the shit he took from people, especially here, about being a terrible pick I'm glad he's showing what he can do.

He's only going to get better and better.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm so pissed I had to work last night and missed the game.
        Watching it on league pass just isn't as good as real time.

Comment

Lol I think I read a comment somewhere that we should start calling him "T Rex".

Anyway, I went completely bonkers when he had those 2 back-to-back dunks. Then went crazy again when he hit that LONG 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. It was magic
          OG is our king

Comment

We have a little Ray Allen Jr. on our team. I don't think he'll repeat that performance but he has become a very good 3pt shooter. He's athletic and if he can focus (which I think will come with maturity) he will be one of the best talents in the league.

Comment

Probably the most exciting 51 point game I've ever seen ahahah! Melo had 62 but it was not as exciting as Terrence Ross's 51!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I was there for the game. Whole towel swinging crowd was nuts. Best game I've been to so far despite the loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Reporter after the game: "When was the last time you had a 50 point game?" ... lol what a moron

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Reporter after the game: "When was the last time you had a 50 point game?" ... lol what a moron
                    A lot of NBA players have 50 point games in either high school or college. I don't think he meant specifically at The NBA level.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      A lot of NBA players have 50 point games in either high school or college. I don't think he meant specifically at The NBA level.
                      Ross's career high in college was 32 and in highschool was 42

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrGxr6h1V0

Good breakdown on how Ross scored 51!

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          Well we can officially start calling him "Ross the Boss". It didn't work before but now it does!
                          consmap wrote: View Post
                          Lol I think I read a comment somewhere that we should start calling him "T Rex".

Anyway, I went completely bonkers when he had those 2 back-to-back dunks. Then went crazy again when he hit that LONG 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. It was magic
                          We need a better nickname than TRoss, one thing the league has gotten away from is sick nicknames, there is not Dr J, Round Mound of Rebound, etc. I like Durant's Slim Reaper

TRex is pretty funny, but I don't know if he should have a nickname based on the team theme...

Personally I like Rorschack, the stone cold assassin from Watchmen

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

Surprised I didn't go deaf! I was screaming my lungs out at the game. Btw the towels were pretty nice that they were giving away

This was Ross getting ready for his 50th point.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

terrence the terror from downtown

Comment

Working...
                              X