There is NO Tomorrow !!! GO Raps GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is NO Tomorrow !!! GO Raps GO!

Triano should do this speech except replace with Raps names, ivorini can be Hopper's drunken baffoon role, just cause he's defensive schemes suck maybe he's drunk or something.
    Last edited by rdiaz101; Wed Mar 17, 2010, 08:53 PM.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

^ Link is bad man.

Comment

Fixed.....Atl is killing themin third again .

Herm Edwards

Comment

Bosh bailed out his night and the team in the last minute or so but I'll tell you one thing, the man can't have many of those games if they want to stay in the playoffs.

Comment

He's been so wussy lately- he drove what, twice in the last three games?

If Bosh wants to win he needs to head to the RIM.

That said... nice shake move on the baseline for the game winning shot.

What happened to the new Rim-Attacking Bosh? Did that character trait live in his ankle?

Scott.
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

ScottBaird wrote: View Post
            He's been so wussy lately- he drove what, twice in the last three games?

If Bosh wants to win he needs to head to the RIM.

That said... nice shake move on the baseline for the game winning shot.

What happened to the new Rim-Attacking Bosh? Did that character trait live in his ankle?

Scott.
            While I agree, its clear as day that he isn't playing at 100% hence why he's regressed back to that mid-range jumper. Either way, sure he had another off night, but he came through when it counted tonight.

An amazing game by all. Turk played some of the best defense I've seen him play all season long. Thank god Amir bailed him out after that missed free-throw because if not the entire city would be on his back again.

And kudos to Andrea and DeMar for fantastic performances. Clearly whatever Jay said to Andrea left an impression because for the first time in weeks be finally showed some intensity.

Comment

2 1/2 quarters isnt good enough.

Well they are still having problems in the third, i thought they battled back well which showed some character but they need to guard the 3 better they are getting torched !! I hope Andrea can go on a good run here and realize without him this team is just not good enough to compete in the playoffs.

He played great inside, outside, rebounding and played solid D . There's not much you can ask from your staring center. Bosh saved his horrible game by hitting a clutch shot.

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
              X