• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) Age: 21
    2) Born: Baguio City, Philippines
    3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Anthony Parker/Tracy McGrady (favorite player of all-time)
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Was James Johnson (probably Bargnani next)
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Derrick Rose
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? ChOKe-lahoma City Thunder
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kendrick Perkins (I have what I call the Kendrick Perkins effect. I despised the Boston Celtics a few years back, only to realize that a big reason behind it all was the presence of that man, "He who never smiles." Suddenly, when he got traded to OKC, the Kendrick Perkins effect shifted all the hatred towards them. I just don't like his swagger, lack of talent and constant complaining.)
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: I gotta agree with LilRomeo, Mo-pete hitting buzzer vs Wizards
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Manny Pacquiao - it's in the blood. (Also a big New England Patriots fan. And yes, I will still cheer for them even if Rex Grossman was the QB)
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls growing up; Portand Trail Blazers during the Rasheed, Pippen, Steve Smith, Damon, Schrempf, Sabonis, Anthony, Augmon & Sabonis era.
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Korean BBQ - especially the apps. I go off on that sh!t
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Prison Break, Game of Thrones & 24
    16) Music preference: Hip-hop/Rap, House, Alternative Rock. I don't frown upon other genres, I guess I'm just not anal about my music.
    17) Favourite album: Gotta be "Blue Print" - first album I bought
    18) Beverage preference: Captain Morgan - Spiced with Coke; and **try this (Pineapple Juice, Strongbow & Peach Schnapps)
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? No Idea ....
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? The chick in my avatar ... Also, Mila Kunis, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, they keep coming.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• 1) Age: 23
      2) Born: Korca, Albania
      3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
      4) What are your ethnic roots? White
      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Alvin Williams, Damon Lamon Stoudamire and Carter
      6) Favorite Current Raptor: JV
      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: I don't follow other teams but if I had to choose I would go with Zebo or D. Lillard or Blake Griffin
      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Team raps playing that night. Also the Referees. Especially the Referees.
      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Collison when he played in Indiana and took the three when the raptors were loosing by 10 with 0.5 sec to go.
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: First Raptor game I watched. Stoudamire vs Jordan 1996... Raps win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EruzMMs6wTM ... Since then I was a fan.
      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Cantona- just because he knows when to quit
      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Same game as above started cheering the bulls because my dad was a fan then as the game progressed... father vs son competition kicked in and I changed teams to never look back. Still to this day I don't let him forget about that night.
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Travelling.
      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Game of Thrones, HIMYM and Big bang theory
      16) Music preference: Everything: Classical, Opera, House, Trance, R&B, Top 40... U get it...
      17) Favourite album: Aqua- Aquarium... LEGENDARY
      18) Beverage preference: Love experiencing new stuff but currently... Raki--> Traditional drink.
      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Tom Hardy
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Lets cover first base...my GF, Miranda Kerr, Kiera Knightley, Katrina Bowden, Ema Watson, Mila Kunis, Selena Gomez, Blake Lively,Luisana Lopilato, Cobie Smulders, Buffon's wife, Casillas wife. Hmmm... List is quite long.... But can be summed up by this video: Anyone above 7 and the rest this video will describe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=ubIx1ogoXM8 or this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...fBYxs0Yl0&NR=1
      Last edited by alb.perjet; Mon Nov 19, 2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Albania? Nice, do you know this guy? His name is Adil

How many countries are we up to on here now??

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Albania? Nice, do you know this guy? His name is Adil

How many countries are we up to on here now??
          To Answer your first question: Nice, do you know this guy? His name is Adil

- No, I don't... But I herd he represented our communist party which (fun fact) the day I wos born collapsed. They must have been scared of a future Raptors fan.
          To Answer your second question:How many countries are we up to on here now?
          Including Canada: ONE. Its a common misconception-During early 2000's canada required engineers and educators (i,e: My family) from there on it was a one way trip.

But If you are looking to meet Adil. Let me know...I can ask around

Comment

• 1) Age: 25
            2) Born: Mississauga, ON
            3) Hometown: Cambridge, ON
            4) What are your ethnic roots? English, Irish & Scottish
            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Ugh... VC
            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose
            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: James Harden
            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Brooklyn Nets
            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Joe Johnson
            10) Favorite Raptors moment: When Bargnani was traded
            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Donovan Bailey
            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Chicago Bulls (I was a young bandwagon jumper)
            13) What is your guilty pleasure? Probably espn.com and raptorsrepublic.com
            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Walking Dead, 24, Lost
            15) Things that freak you out: Hair in my toothbrush
            16) Music preference: Rock/classic rock/alt rock
            17) Favourite album: "In Your Honor" by the Foo Fighters
            18) Beverage preference: Egg nog
            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? David Caruso
            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natalie Portman

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
              10) Favorite Raptors moment: When Bargnani was traded
              LOL. we can only imagine.......
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• 1) Age: 40
                2) Born: St. Catharines, ON
                3) Hometown: Fonthill, ON
                4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish & Scottish & French & Italian
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon
                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jonas
                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Agent Zero
                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince Carter's first Dunk in the Dunk competition. Jesus.
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Wendal Clark
                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Atlanta Hawks
                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Sex
                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                15) Things that freak you out: Right Wings Crazies
                16) Music preference: Rock, punk, alt-country, Post Rock, Gordon Lightfoot clearly, other stuff.
                17) Favourite album: N/A
                18) Beverage preference: Water
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jim Caviezel
                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? i wouldn't date any of them....I would "hang out" with many of them.

Comment

• You know you're bored at work when....

1) Age: 30
                  2) Born: Edinburgh, Scotland
                  3) Hometown: Halifax, NS
                  4) What are your ethnic roots? Scottish
                  5) Favorite All time Raptor: Morris Peterson
                  6) Favorite Current Raptor: Amir
                  7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Current: Kevin Love, All-Time: Reggie Miller
                  9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
                  10) Favorite Raptors moment: First time I saw a game on CTV
                  11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Barry Sanders
                  12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Charlotte Hornets
                  13) What is your guilty pleasure? Aqua - Candy Man or 90's Backstreet Boys
                  14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Lost, Firefly
                  15) Things that freak you out: Gunts.
                  16) Music preference: Very diverse taste but mostly 90's music (NWA, RHCP, BSB)
                  17) Favourite album: 16stone - Bush
                  18) Beverage preference: Homebrew or gin
                  19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Either Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Justin Long
                  [B]20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kate Upton
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• why haven't I done this yet?
                    1) Age: 14
                    2) Born: T DOT TINGS
                    3) Hometown: toronto
                    4) What are your ethnic roots? man, lets say 30% british, the rest south asain and someone other next stuff (irish, and arabian) family tree is legit fucked
                    5) Favorite All time Raptor: ladies and gentelmen your 6 foot 2" point guard from spain numero oucho JOSE CALDEEERON!
                    6) Favorite Current Raptor: demar derozan<3
                    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: get lost what a stupid question
                    10) Favorite Raptors moment: when andrea got traded, demar's game winner, and when t ross brang the slam championship home
                    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? hmm.... do i watch anything other than basketball? (sad life)
                    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? NONE LEGGO TORONTO
                    13) What is your guilty pleasure? i dunno
                    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): master chef, pretty litle liars, and ninja turtles( yes im still a child)
                    15) Things that freak you out: omagod spiders, mice, blood
                    16) Music preference: R&B and hip hop and rap
                    17) Favourite album: nwts ( nothing was the same)
                    18) Beverage preference: coke i guess oh and hot chocolate
                    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? young emma watson
                    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? i could make a goddamn list
                    ball players: Demar derozan, dj augustin, chandler parson, t ross, carmelo, durant, mamba
                    nhl players: the one and only niffty mitts, kads
                    legit celebrities: drake, trey songs, kendrick lamar, usher
                    and Orlando bloom<3
                    top two:
                    1. DD
                    2. kads
                    those two are so damn beautiful *melts*
                    Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Nov 3, 2013, 07:28 PM.
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• ima add to mine cuz half of those questions i couldn't even relate to.

21. favourite movie: LORD OF THE RINGS
                      22. favourite saying: i think yall probably guessed it by now
                      23. favourite all time NBA player: AI the answer
                      24. least favourite artist: Beiber, one direction,the wanted (all other wasted boy bands) kanye west gets on my nerves and so does j cole
                      25. dream home: right next to the acc i lied... rudy gays house
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        15) Things that freak you out: Gunts.
                        I laughed hard enough I spit up a bit of coffee on my monitor... well done, sir.

Comment

• whats a gunt?

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            whats a gunt?
                            fat which extends from the lower abdominal area to genital area. gut plus cunt equals gunt

search google images for clearer picture.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 7, 2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              I laughed hard enough I spit up a bit of coffee on my monitor... well done, sir.
                              lol how did I not see this response till now. They are creepy and I see far too many of them on my daily travels to and from (and at) work.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 1) Age: 20
                                2) Born: Charlottetown, PEI
                                3) Hometown: Murray Harbour, PEI
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? German
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mo Pete
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar Derozan
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kevin Love, Chris Paul
                                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat, Knicks
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo Pete shot vs Wizards
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Dan Marino , Steven Stamkos
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Didn't really watch
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Dexter, Six Feet Under, House.
                                15) Things that freak you out: Heights
                                16) Music preference: Rock, Metal, Rap, Indie.
                                17) Favourite album: "Cold Roses" Ryan Adams
                                18) Beverage preference: Protein Shakes
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? George Clooney probably.
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Mila Kunis

Comment

Working...
                                X