Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
    With Gay allowing the team to go small sometimes, I don't mind a front court of Amir, AB, JV and Gray. AB and Amir are actually okay playing together. Gay, DD and Bargnani would create all sorts of match-up problems for most teams.
    No i think Bargnani should never be on the floor if both DeRozan and Gay are on. Not enough touches and we need him to lead the bench in scoring. Off the bench is a perfect role for him right now

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Both of course!

RR Forums are also known as Bi-Polar "R" Us.
      LOL not the Forums LOL just a few outspoken members LOL

Comment

• Man, dissapointing loss and all, but Gay and Demar are pretty fun to watch together. I was skeptical as how they would play together, but they seem to be bringing the best out of eachother. I love watching Demar get to the line so much.

Comment

• I couldn't watch the game because I'm travelling today. But I can look at the play-by-play.

4:09 86-83 Rudy Gay enters the game for Alan Anderson

At 4:09 our brand new 'closer', a great offensive player who can also play legit defense on the big 3s in the league, comes in. The rest of the way, we score 2 points and give up 14.

Just sayin'

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
            I couldn't watch the game because I'm travelling today. But I can look at the play-by-play.

At 4:09 our brand new 'closer', a great offensive player who can also play legit defense on the big 3s in the league, comes in. The rest of the way, we score 2 points and give up 14.

Just sayin'
            thats not exactly true..& rudy played heavy minutes & was visabley tired towards the end...the game swung right out of halftime & was made worse by the fact AA & JL3 provided next to nothing off the bench... Lowry at times looks like he runs his own playbook..
            with NO true post presence to speak of miami clearly figured they could cheat off the bigs & pressure the passing lanes & take away the driving lanes...& it clearly worked as we turned the ball over way too much
            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• tkfu wrote: View Post
              I couldn't watch the game because I'm travelling today. But I can look at the play-by-play.

Just sayin'
              Yeah, you really should have watched the game.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                No i think Bargnani should never be on the floor if both DeRozan and Gay are on. Not enough touches and we need him to lead the bench in scoring. Off the bench is a perfect role for him right now
                Against most teams, I completely agree. Not against the Heat though. I think you would need the three of them during crunch time. When the Heat turned up the intensity, they were able to stifle Gay and DD long enough to go on a run. That wouldn't be so easy with AB in their during those crucial times. Against most other teams, I agree. You can separate AB from the other scorers.

Comment

• God dammit amir. a game against a soft player like bosh and a team with no good big men should have been what he needed to get something positive going. what happened? I just got up and just saw the box score. good game by demar though. and val only got 5 minutes?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    disagree. if we stop caring about How many shots bargs gets then touches don't matter. he should be a fixture on the 3 line and get about 5 shots a game from there. I bet he becomes a much more efficient player.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      disagree. if we stop caring about How many shots bargs gets then touches don't matter. he should be a fixture on the 3 line and get about 5 shots a game from there. I bet he becomes a much more efficient player.
                      You want him to be like Novak?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Unless you want to get blow out every game then starting bargs along side DeMar and Rudy is a recipe for disaster on both ends. Off the bench chucker should be his role, i'd rather him chuck than AA.

Comment

• DC postgame

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            You want him to be like Novak?
                            if he starts hitting 60% of his threes. i think that the other teams 4 has to respect his shot. one less guy to clog the lane on demar/lowry/gay.

aa is performing well in his role. why take it away from him to allow bargs to do what he wants?

Comment

• Didnt see the game but followed the score Nie Stats from Gay and DeRozan someone fill me in on the game story?

Comment

• this board has been zany since the Gay trade.

Did Gay really steal the ball from James with a few seconds left dribbling out?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X