Ujiri Press Conference & aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Looks like other teams were involved in trade talks with Masai.. but nothing happened because of injuries.

Interesting.
    Milwaukee?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I really feel like something's going to happen between the Raptors and the Warriors. I can feel it LOL.
      I hope not.

They have no prospects that are going to be available.

They have no draft picks.

Only way they can help is by taking a contract off Raptors hand - a crap one like Fields or maybe Hayes.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Warriors can't give up their 2014 first round pick (owed to Utah). They can't give up their 2015 pick because of their obligations for the 2014 pick. Not too many prospects unless you count Barnes who is probably untouchable. Don't really see a good fit for Toronto with GSW unless you include a 3rd team.
        Valanciunas for Barnes is a fair deal.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Milwaukee?
          http://www.nba.com/bucks/injuryreport

Butler :-)

Comment

Could have been MKG in Charlotte?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              why would Masai take Barnes over JV now? Makes no sense at all

Comment

Rose in Chi
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Never thought of that. But that's actually pretty interesting.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Barnes has more talent. Makes sense for tanking.

Comment

Last year, after years of torturing myself I made a wise decision. I stopped following Doug 'the elitist fucking douche bag' Smith. I stopped reading his shitty ass blogs and I deleted him from twitter. Today I cracked and read his mot recent blog and I hate myself for it. He's so condescending and elitist in his writing. Gawd I can't stand him.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I needed an outlet to vent so, thanks #tanknation
                      Last edited by Uncle_Si; Mon Dec 9, 2013, 08:12 PM. Reason: Not relevant
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Barnes has more talent.
                        Rudy has more talent too.

Well, I agree with you, but in order this to happen, we need to change what we have right now which probably isn't possible if we actually going for T Mode.

JV is raw. His mistakes are so silly and he plays like he forgot about fundamental basics. I have a feeling that JV will be way more expensive than Barnes by the next season. ( or vice versa if JV can't find his game. )

Comment

VOD links added to OP.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Last year, after years of torturing myself I made a wise decision. I stopped following Doug 'the elitist fucking douche bag' Smith. I stopped reading his shitty ass blogs and I deleted him from twitter. Today I cracked and read his mot recent blog and I hate myself for it. He's so condescending and elitist in his writing. Gawd I can't stand him.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I needed an outlet to vent so, thanks #tanknation
                            Dont stop there now...how about your feelings for super son?

Comment

I Am So Freakin' Pumped About the Raptors Right Now. How 'Bout You?

Okay. MU says at his press conference discussing the RG trade that the Raptors would not be stuck in No Person's Land (tip of the hat to lilmamba) and a reporter asks him "How can you be sure of that?" And Masai looks at him like the driver of a Grey Coach bus with "Halifax" on the front banner being asked "How do you know you are going to Halifax." He says "Trust me I know." But what he means is "Are you brain dead M***er F****er, I'm the F***ing Driver."

This is a MAN with a PLAN. That's what he has said from day 1, and what I hoped. But when he nail gunned that reporter to his own clipboard, I knew it was true. He is not going to rest until he has put this train onto a set of rails with "Today" as the boarding platform and "NBA Championship" as the destination.

Moving Bargs was incredible, but moving Gay the way he did was like the first day of the biblical creation. " And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

The Raptors have finally had the light divided from the darkness. I haven't felt like this since Isaiah Thomas stepped through the paper Raptor with a basketball in his hand.

I really don't have a clue as to what is next, but I find myself perfectly willing to simply board the MU bus and say "Carry on Driver. Wherever you're going looks like a fine place to be."

Comment

I'm not sure if we can really net any more 2014 First Round Picks, such a high price for them.

I think people might be willing to give up like 2 Young Prospects, and like a 2nd Rounder for a Good Player, rather than their First Rounder.

But, who knows, lets hope MU can work some magic and turn some of our players into picks! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X