What Other Websites Do You Visit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third party yes. The forum runs on its own server though

I also commonly visit the site opposite of imperfectphotoboys. For, the opposite reasoning of dissapointing others.

If you really cant figure it out i'll pm it to ya.
    Last edited by LBF; Fri Jun 8, 2012, 01:59 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

WOW - This is like the first time visiting this forum & I was shocked to see what I found. Nice forum. Had no idea what it was about just looking at the title, but good thing I clicked on it.

8 tracks and stumbleupon. I like those 2 sites, especially stumbleupon. So many random things you come across with. Hence, the name. You just stumble on an interest & sometimes, I find myself on the site for hours. Often leads to other magnificent discoveries about basically anything.
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

To get some entertainment. www.worldstarhiphop.com is the place to go.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

holy crap. was just reminded in the other forum of the ridiculously awesome thechive.com
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            holy crap. was just reminded in the other forum of the ridiculously awesome thechive.com
            Thechive.Com is the greatest! For further evidence check the MMA thread.

Deadspin is also amazing or if u can get on Demonoid.com that will help ur movie/music collection. The problem is u need an invite to the site. I'm all outta invites guys, sorry! Twitter is the shit for news as it happens, and like Apollo mentioned yahoo fantasy is awesome!

KCCO My friends, but RR is still my fave!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              KCCO My friends, but RR is still my fave!
              I've extended your membership for one more year here at RR Mack for those kind words.

Comment

no farkers here?

i am on fark.com everyday.
                newgrounds.com is nice too.

chinasmack.com to see what the masses are complaining about. you would be surprised at how much they hate their government and police and add in the fact the comments aren't censored is pretty cool. opposite, really, of what we are taught about their internet police.

geekologie.com
                cracked.com
                toplessrobot.com

anyone who likes louis ck here is a link to chinese youtube http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQwMjc0NzY4.html
                it is a full standup routine that makes you piss your pants.

Comment

Working...
                X