• Show
Clear All

• You know what place is amazing?

Ain't that right, Drake?

Ain't that right, Robbie?

Dude is shocked I had to ask.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.
      Constructive Criticism ... When the guy lives in LaLa land and thinks we have the asset to get both Love and Durant or this city has the means to get these two, then you just have to shake your head and laugh.

I never claim I know more than everyone but I sure know more than a guy who wants to trade, Novak and 2Pat for Anderson or the guy who thinks who can give Fields, Novak, Stone and Salmon to CHI and get Boozer and 2 first round back

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

You know what place is amazing?

Ain't that right, Drake?

Ain't that right, Robbie?

Dude is shocked I had to ask.

Ahhhhh bullshit.

What’s it been like living in Oklahoma City your first year?

It’s real weird. The people are amazing, don’t get me wrong. People are amazing, really, really nice people. Awesome fans. Really committed, awesome place. But the weather here is ridiculous. The winter is like, I was sliding around everywhere, it’s really cold. Like thunderstorms, it’s so hot. I was like, ‘Oh, man’. I don’t want to say it sucks, but it’s borderline.
        I should have clicked link.

That is twitter trolling right there.

Above quote shows he was talking weather.

Comment

hahahhahahahaha

Is there a way to get Lebron here after we get Love and DD
          mcHappy, We want picture of Love and Lebron in Toronto Jersey ASAP.
          Last edited by Jamshid; Mon Jun 2, 2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
            hahahhahahahaha

Is there a way to get Lebron here after we get Love and DD
            mcHappy, We want picture of Love and Lebron in Toronto Jersey ASAP.
            Dude... just stop being a dick. Honestly...
            And for your information (since I'm assuming you meant KD, not DD), it's entirely possible to trade for Love, using our first and DD and 2Pat and the knicks pick. And from there, if love re-signed, we'd have a core of Lowry-Ross-Love-JV. We'd have enough space to sign KD. So yes, it is technically possible to trade for Love, and then, with two good playoff runs, attract KD to Toronto based on having above-average talent at all 5 positions if he comes over. I personally think it's unrealistic, but I can see how it could happen. There's no reason to go around this forum shooting down ideas without ever suggesting anything else feasible, and saying everyone is out of touch of reality. Stop being a douche.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

please never do that again..
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                please never do that again..
                Duly noted.

Should mention not my cup of tea musically but soon as I read "arms race" I couldn't resist.

My bad.

Comment

Duly noted.

Should mention not my cup of tea musically but soon as I read "arms race" I couldn't resist.

My bad.
                  No fighting. We don't need a fall out, boy.
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                    No fighting. We don't need a fall out, boy.
                    What a scene..
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      What a scene..
                      This ain't a scene, it's a . damn arms race!
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• Dream On

Durant has an old school mentality and the Thunder have done nothing but surround him with talent. He's not bailing on them, it would be a mark on his career to him. He's a warrior and a man of honor all around.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Durant has an old school mentality and the Thunder have done nothing but surround him with talent. He's not bailing on them, it would be a mark on his career to him. He's a warrior and a man of honor all around.
                          Dream on I shall.....

Comment

• This is where all you dreamers rush off in your cars for an 80's styled montage.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I would agree we're not getting KD.

That's why I refer to it as "The Dream". It's not going to happen.

Comment

This is where all you dreamers rush off in your cars for an 80's styled montage.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                                What was that?

I can't hear you over my revving engine, hairspray blocked ears, and flailing air guitar.

"Sing with me, sing for the year
                                Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear....."

Comment

Working...
                                X