Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this signing. Actually I like everything Masai did up to date. Then they gonna waive Q-Rich, sign another center.

Valanciunas/Gray/?????
    Johnson/Hansbrough/Acy
    Gay/Novak/Daye
    DeRozan/Ross/Fields
    Lowry/Augustin/Buycks

Comment

Strength seems to be the big deficiency. If Masai & McKechnie can conjure up a high calorie mixture we may get something out of AD. I remember people saying he would be a better version of Tayshaun Prince when he was drafted. Seems more like a Anthony Randolph. Low cost asset that might turn into something. Good signing.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Cheers Dan. Are you the same DanH as the one at RF? If so, do you mind if we call you "Larry Coon" here because of your vast knowledge of NBA salary caps?
        Yes, I am. You can call me whatever you like, so long as you don't call me late for dinner.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Si seulement il y avait une équipe à Montréal Mais Austin... c'est pas fort ahahaha!!!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Si seulement il y avait une équipe à Montréal Mais Austin... c'est pas fort ahahaha!!!
            En Anglais s'il vous plait
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

One does not simply quit the #twiglife

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                As a note, 2M for 2 years is literally the minimum for a player with his experience. Could not have spent less on him.
                A++, Masai!

Comment

Another player to make Ross get his shit together.

Comment

man

basically steve novak with some handles

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Stop being a dick and deal with it. He can talk how he wants as long as he's not directly insulting someone personally.
                      He was dealing with it. Clearly he reached a point where he had enough as he mentioned "in every thread you(Xixak) comment".

He can talk how he wants. But he should be prepared for the reaction he will receive. No need for you to defend him..
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

look when Masai does something wrong I will be the first person to jump on that, for now every single move has had an element of flexibility and involves a player that either does something extremely well, has the potential too or has shown it and for some reason taken a step back. When you are taking a gamble on someone regaining their form, I'd much rather it be 1 million for someone like Augustin then 6.5M for Fields. I'd much rather a stretch 4 that shoots damn near 50 percent on corner threes for 3.5 million, then a stretch 4 that shoots 30 percent on all threes for 10million. I'd rather a PG that can pass as a backup for 900k then one who can shoot you in or out of a game for 1.5m.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

This is a tank move, I like it
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            look when Masai does something wrong I will be the first person to jump on that, for now every single move has had an element of flexibility and involves a player that either does something extremely well, has the potential too or has shown it and for some reason taken a step back. When you are taking a gamble on someone regaining their form, I'd much rather it be 1 million for someone like Augustin then 6.5M for Fields. I'd much rather a stretch 4 that shoots damn near 50 percent on corner threes for 3.5 million, then a stretch 4 that shoots 30 percent on all threes for 10million. I'd rather a PG that can pass as a backup for 900k then one who can shoot you in or out of a game for 1.5m.
                            Very good points! So it's safe to say that Masai Ujiri isn't like his mentor BC in giving large contracts to people who don't deserve it?

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              This is a tank move, I like it
                              It's not really a tank move to per say. It can either or to be honest. If we don't tank and we decide to attempt to make playoffs, it's basically gathering prospect to strengthen our bench in the future. If we do tank, it's fortifying our young players (should we choose to keep them instead of trading them for picks) which will be beneficial in the future. Buycks is good at attacking the rim, handles, and running the offence. He has potential to be a good backup point guard in the NBA. Daye is good at the three point shot and defense. He has potential to be a good three point role player. Either way, MU is definitely thinking of the gathering young players and hoping to land a good role player that will hopefully be a key piece in the future.

Comment

I'd rather have a guy like Alan Anderson or Gary Neal instead of him. Don't understand what kind of ''high reward'' this signing is? jus' permanent warm bench
                                No new friends (c)

Comment

Working...
                                X