Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th0m79
    replied
    Hard fought win by the Raps. That was satisfying. Tyler muthaf*%*ing Hansbrough is a total bush league hacker. That douchebag needs to be taken to the brick oven.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    mtth wrote: View Post
    I was watching Amir's buzzer beater... and I have a question: shouldn't the ref have call a backcourt violation on Gay?
    (not complaining, just curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWyKOjC0Zs
    looks to me like he didn't cross half when he had possession

Leave a comment:

• mtth
    replied
    I was watching Amir's buzzer beater... and I have a question: shouldn't the ref have call a backcourt violation on Gay?
    (not complaining, just curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWyKOjC0Zs
    Last edited by mtth; Sat Feb 9, 2013, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    You didn't answer my question. If the Raps win tonight, I'll make a giant portrait bust of Andrea Bargnani in my backyard made from all the snow we got today
    Will you be posting a picture of this soon?

Leave a comment:

• RepRaptorsintheUSA
    replied
    Truth is we have lost sooooo many games the exact same way. I actually felt sorry for the Pacers. Great win last night. I wish Amir will see how valuable he is and stay out of foul trouble. When he sets bad picks & gives bad fouls, he takes himself out of the game to do what he did last night.

Really feel weak at the PG. I'm worried about it. Maybe DD has to bring the ball up more. Happy for JV & glad Ross was in the game late. Everyone thinks Bargs had such a great game but i don't. He was making an effort & that is all you can ask. Nice to see him swing the ball.

Happy Rudy delivered. DD played gray. Amir was big. Grey helped ....it was ugly but we did it. NICE ROAD WIN. This is why I was frustrated cause i know we could have won that Boston game. We should blow out the Hornets at home.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Lmao, Best video of any game winner

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    well done. the internet is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Awesome game was it just me or did something happen to the forums last night? I couldnt comment lol the awesomeness of that game just killed the internet or something.

BTW I SAID WE WOULD WIN :O I hope HansBorough gets a fine or something for that thing with JV..... that wasnt even a play it was intent to hurt flagrant 1/2 anyone? Fuck the Refs last night Raptors just stuck that middle finger up to the Pacers to Pacer home court and the refs. I respect rank Vogel though pulling that scrub afterwards he gave him so much shit for that "I dont respect those kinds of antics"

JV Demar Amir and Rudy came out to PLAY!
    i think that win exploded the internet last night (at least the republic part of it). nice to have it back

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    I couldn't get in either.

Woke up this morning, and all I could remember is the frustration of the game, and then the reality of winning it in OT dawned on me, and I smiled.
    Tough game, one of the most memorable Raptor wins. They had a little more gas in the tank at the end of the game. The Pacers were in their fourth game in five nights.

I don't think a suspension is justified for Hansbrough's throw down of JV. A flagrant foul feels about right.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Awesome game was it just me or did something happen to the forums last night? I couldnt comment lol the awesomeness of that game just killed the internet or something.

BTW I SAID WE WOULD WIN :O I hope HansBorough gets a fine or something for that thing with JV..... that wasnt even a play it was intent to hurt flagrant 1/2 anyone? Fuck the Refs last night Raptors just stuck that middle finger up to the Pacers to Pacer home court and the refs. I respect rank Vogel though pulling that scrub afterwards he gave him so much shit for that "I dont respect those kinds of antics"

I couldn't get in either.

Woke up this morning, and all I could remember is the frustration of the game, and then the reality of winning it in OT dawned on me, and I smiled.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    It worked this time man Rudy Gay is a killer.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• phez
    replied
    phez wrote: View Post
    20pt blowout incoming
    ironic to see pacers have a raptors-like 4th q implosion

also reminder that we didnt get an apology last time from the league
    and we wont get one this time either

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    Winning against this team is about confidence. The Toronto Raptors need to know how good they are after the trade, and now that they have this ridiculous victory in their pocket, we hope that their added confidence can result to further victories and a push for more wins.

Leave a comment:

• ST1R
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    The play just before the timeout at 30.8 in OT is the reason why barg must not be here next season. Set the pick and stood there straight trash
    Im not sure what to make of this comment. We can isolate one bone headed play from every Raptor on a nightly basis, including Rudy Gay. So when Bargnani come back form injury and goes 7/10 with only one 3 pt attempt and plays a fairly engaged game I don't get the hate. He at times looked pissed with some of the Pacers physicality and attempted to give it back to them. Im really hoping he keeps this intensity up in future games, giving us a possible decent return at the trade deadline. If he regresses in up coming games bring on the hate but for now keep the Hateraid on ice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X