Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunk
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Indy -7.5 vs Toronto. I would take the spread. Am I crazy?
    Not if you go off of our last few games against Indiana. If you go off of how Indiana has played recently, then yes you are

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    David West is going to be a match up nightmare for us tonight this is going to be ugly. Hope Jonas and Terrence gets some decent court time...

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    You're insane

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Dunk wrote: View Post
    Excited for the Gay-George matchup. Also praying that JV gets the fucking minutes he deserves.
    I agree that JV deserves minutes because he is a developing player and it look likes the playoffs are not in the cards this year.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Let's make this interesting. If the Raps beat Indiana tonight, what would you do?
    Sorry to break it to you but Raps aren't winning this one. Pacers are 20-2 at home and on a 15 game home winning streak. It's sad that they haven't been getting any burn on any major sports networks like ESPN or NBA TV. Paul George is a stud, it's hard to imagine where we would be if we picked George rather than DeMar. But I don't like to play the what if game, cause we can go on all day especially with Bargnani, I'm happy with the way things are mainly because this teams future is looking very bright. Anyways lets go Raps! If we do win this game I'll be really shocked if they win this game but very happy as well.
    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Feb 9, 2013, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dunk
    replied
    Excited for the Gay-George matchup. Also praying that JV gets the fucking minutes he deserves.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    If they win tonight they could go on a 10 game tear. I hope BC makes another good move for next season though, Raps had silly issues this year if only they closed out games the record would be Legit.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Let's make this interesting. If the Raps beat Indiana tonight, what would you do?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    this is probably going to hurt. pacers have had no problems beating the miami heat lately. i can't remember the last time raptors defeated miami. must have been 2-3 years ago now?

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    This season is painfully long. I wish the playoffs started next week instead of the all star game.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    phez wrote: View Post
    20pt blowout incoming
    previous 2 matchups....2 point loss & 2 point win. I know the pacers have improved since then but have we regressed that much? I think we're an interesting match up.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    20pt blowout incoming
    If the offense is being run through AA, then yes, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    20pt blowout incoming
    lmao +1

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Should be interesting to see JV's role tonight (he of the front page spread on raptors.com). On the first game of the year, when he was coming back from injury, he was our starting 5. He got schooled by Hibbert early but adjusted and held his own. So has anything changed? Should his role be any different tonight? And don't give me that trying to make the playoffs thing...we we're tied for a playoff spot back then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X