Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Pelicans Vs Raptors: Beware Of Trap Games.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GT Pelicans Vs Raptors: Beware Of Trap Games.

    We have to beat teams we are obviously more talented than... simple time to put together a run. Raptors should have the mentality that teams look down on them as a day off game/trap game, Raptors gotta jump on them and play their game for Ws.

    Yes we still talking playoffs, or at least be really close to let free agents know "Jeez those guys up North are on the rise"

    Pelicans have the #1 draft pick and hes playing great partnered with Vasquez so Lowry and Johnson have some work cut out for them tonight, Austin Rivers im going to call a non factor... Ross should eat his food off the bench such an undeveloped talent right now really a project, bad decision maker, bad shooer (which was one of his strengths hes shooting below 30% ouch, 48% FT shooter ouch, awful back up point guard gets 2-3 ast in 20 minutes a game 4 turnovers a game ouch. So glad we didnt pick him up, Pelicans gotta send him to D-League.

    Game Notes:

    Fields is still out with Back issues may have to go get it looked at. Been persisting for days.
    Bargnani has been showing up everyone in practise Maybe we see "Il Mago" fulltime until he is traded



    So to quote Shakespeare

    "We must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures" Ride he momentum off of that Pacers upset game and get a streak going.


    P.S in other news Calderon is doing great in Detroit had a big game the other night amd I believe we are playing them next.

  • #2
    JV vs. Davis!

    Comment


    • #3
      Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      JV vs. Davis!
      Really looking foward to seeing this matchup
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
        Really looking foward to seeing this matchup
        But Davis is PF and Jonas is a true C. Not sure if they even will be defending one another. Seems to me that the matchups are going to be Davis vs Johnson/Bargnani and Jonas vs Lopez.

        Comment


        • #5
          omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          But Davis is PF and Jonas is a true C. Not sure if they even will be defending one another. Seems to me that the matchups are going to be Davis vs Johnson/Bargnani and Jonas vs Lopez.
          True but hopefully well see a bit of head to head action between the young guns
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Amir Johnson's energy will give Davis problems. Davis isn't use to playing against players with motors and energy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              We have to beat teams we are obviously more talented than... simple time to put together a run. Raptors should have the mentality that teams look down on them as a day off game/trap game, Raptors gotta jump on them and play their game for Ws.

              Yes we still talking playoffs, or at least be really close to let free agents know "Jeez those guys up North are on the rise"

              Pelicans have the #1 draft pick and hes playing great partnered with Vasquez so Lowry and Johnson have some work cut out for them tonight, Austin Rivers im going to call a non factor... Ross should eat his food off the bench such an undeveloped talent right now really a project, bad decision maker, bad shooer (which was one of his strengths hes shooting below 30% ouch, 48% FT shooter ouch, awful back up point guard gets 2-3 ast in 20 minutes a game 4 turnovers a game ouch. So glad we didnt pick him up, Pelicans gotta send him to D-League.

              Game Notes:

              Fields is still out with Back issues may have to go get it looked at. Been persisting for days.
              Bargnani has been showing up everyone in practise Maybe we see "Il Mago" fulltime until he is traded



              So to quote Shakespeare

              "We must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures" Ride he momentum off of that Pacers upset game and get a streak going.


              P.S in other news Calderon is doing great in Detroit had a big game the other night amd I believe we are playing them next.
              Good post. Don't forget we are 0-2 vs Sacramento another team we were supposed to beat....

              Comment


              • #8
                Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                We have to beat teams we are obviously more talented than... simple time to put together a run. Raptors should have the mentality that teams look down on them as a day off game/trap game, Raptors gotta jump on them and play their game for Ws.

                Yes we still talking playoffs, or at least be really close to let free agents know "Jeez those guys up North are on the rise"

                Pelicans have the #1 draft pick and hes playing great partnered with Vasquez so Lowry and Johnson have some work cut out for them tonight, Austin Rivers im going to call a non factor... Ross should eat his food off the bench such an undeveloped talent right now really a project, bad decision maker, bad shooer (which was one of his strengths hes shooting below 30% ouch, 48% FT shooter ouch, awful back up point guard gets 2-3 ast in 20 minutes a game 4 turnovers a game ouch. So glad we didnt pick him up, Pelicans gotta send him to D-League.

                Game Notes:

                Fields is still out with Back issues may have to go get it looked at. Been persisting for days.
                Bargnani has been showing up everyone in practise Maybe we see "Il Mago" fulltime until he is traded



                So to quote Shakespeare

                "We must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures" Ride he momentum off of that Pacers upset game and get a streak going.


                P.S in other news Calderon is doing great in Detroit had a big game the other night amd I believe we are playing them next.
                we don't play Detroit for a while, we play Denver next. Detroit plays NO after we do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Good post. Don't forget we are 0-2 vs Sacramento another team we were supposed to beat....
                  Raptors dont have anyone to challenge Cousins cant say Im surprised with that, he straight manhandled us down low couldnt stop him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    we don't play Detroit for a while, we play Denver next. Detroit plays NO after we do.
                    Lol I I only saw the D on my phone thought it was Detroit lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      They dont have the athleticism to match us on the wings. It would be wise if we run them out of the building.
                      Last edited by enlightenment; Sun Feb 10, 2013, 04:37 PM.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        They dont have the athleticism to much us on the wings. It would be wise if we run them out of the building.
                        Thats exactly whats going to happen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          We have to beat teams we are obviously more talented than... simple time to put together a run. Raptors should have the mentality that teams look down on them as a day off game/trap game, Raptors gotta jump on them and play their game for Ws.

                          Yes we still talking playoffs, or at least be really close to let free agents know "Jeez those guys up North are on the rise"

                          Pelicans have the #1 draft pick and hes playing great partnered with Vasquez so Lowry and Johnson have some work cut out for them tonight, Austin Rivers im going to call a non factor... Ross should eat his food off the bench such an undeveloped talent right now really a project, bad decision maker, bad shooer (which was one of his strengths hes shooting below 30% ouch, 48% FT shooter ouch, awful back up point guard gets 2-3 ast in 20 minutes a game 4 turnovers a game ouch. So glad we didnt pick him up, Pelicans gotta send him to D-League.

                          Game Notes:

                          Fields is still out with Back issues may have to go get it looked at. Been persisting for days.
                          Bargnani has been showing up everyone in practise Maybe we see "Il Mago" fulltime until he is traded



                          So to quote Shakespeare

                          "We must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures" Ride he momentum off of that Pacers upset game and get a streak going.


                          P.S in other news Calderon is doing great in Detroit had a big game the other night amd I believe we are playing them next.
                          No we are actually playing denver next

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            They dont have the athleticism to match us on the wings. It would be wise if we run them out of the building.
                            Don't forget about Gordon.. he's a baller and if DeRozan doesn't show up in this game, it could be a long night.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gordon can chuck + drive out of control, I expect to get a bunch of quick turnovers from him which lead to Rudy Gay lobs

                              But you are right, we need a stringy defense. If we dont bring the toughness from Indiana over we may see the Rook go off on us, Vasquez get a Triple Double, and Gordon abusing every hole in our Defense.

                              But I dont see how defensively they will stop Rudy, Demar, Lowry, and even Bargnani. Unless one of those 4 goes 2/20, I think we should match them offensively.

                              The game will really hinge on how many stops and fastbreaks we can get. If we get enough, it may be a shorter game than you imagine!
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X