Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush
    replied

malloy is the dude that blew the call in Charlotte the 1st league apology, fans are already giving him grief at acc according to devlin

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    well here we go

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    We are not an arrogant team, I dont think, but i sometimes worry that guys will take it easy when they hear the main guys on the other side are not playing.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    now you got me worried, this is how you set up a loss that breaks your heart

I hope the raptors don't feel as confident as some of their fans
    You need confidence to play well though lol, Confidence is good Arrogance is awful. Come intothe game confident potect your home court get the W while still playing like they are at full strength. Come out Arrogant and relax on some plays assume you are going to win against an undermaned team and lose the game. We'll see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    This game is a gift close it out Raps.
    no game is a gift. No winning team has that attitude.

Leave a comment:

• mtth
    replied
    And Evan Fournier will start for the Nuggets. He's only 20 and is a really good french prospect!
    Last edited by mtth; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    wow this is a godsend.. tho even if we win that will make 2 good teams we've beaten recently that were severely undermanned.. this could just send our blind optimism over the top lol
    Or maybe put the teams confidence level over the top

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    now you got me worried, this is how you set up a loss that breaks your heart

I hope the raptors don't feel as confident as some of their fans

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    This game is a gift close it out Raps.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    blind optimism is all we know

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    wow this is a godsend.. tho even if we win that will make 2 good teams we've beaten recently that were severely undermanned.. this could just send our blind optimism over the top lol

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Lol chandler not playing tonight! Raptors win!

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Denver is a very deep team. It will certainly help having their starters out, but the Raps will need the bench to play well, and that cant' just be depending on a JL3 hot streak.

Also, random thing I saw on hoopshype...Faried was raised by two mothers and is trying to raise gay awareness/reduce homophobia in sport....who knew?

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Andrea Bargnani (flu) is active and will come off the bench. Same #Raptors starters: Lowry/DeRozan/Gay/Amir/JV vs #Nuggets
    LETS GO RAPS!!! as for Chandler Rudy should shut him down tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X