replied
    RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR

@tradeBargnani He is dressing tonight.
    Boom.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Shantz wrote: View Post
    The good news is that both Gallo and Iggy are out for tonight...always helpful when the opposition is missing both of its starting wings.
    I don't know about that.

Chandler has been hot and cold... if he is hot, uh oh.

Also Hamilton is a deadly shooter.... and don't forget Brewer.

Damn the Nuggets have crazy depth on the wings.

I imagine we'll see a lot of Lawson and Miller at the same time too.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Looking forward to the Amir/Kenneth match up. Love it when hustler for at it.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    The good news is that both Gallo and Iggy are out for tonight...always helpful when the opposition is missing both of its starting wings.
    whaaat, that is crazy good news.. was watching Denver the other day and Gallo was ballin, was worried about him tonight. Even better that Iggy is out too.. I agree this just became a must win.. so help me if we lose

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Good evening G & D (Rudy & DeMar)... your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    link please? I need a confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    ouch, if we lose now, its like salt on our wounds.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    This just became a must win for the raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Shantz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    While the Nuggets are good, they are actually 5 games under 500. on the road. Road games are their achilles heel

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Is there a team playing better than the Nuggets right now?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...tle-contenders
    Last edited by stretch; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Gay has to be play well tonight to expect a win. Same goes for DeMar & Lowry but on a slightly lower level. We will also need JV to be as good and energetic as in previous two games.
    Gay has already played them three times this year. Putting 20.7 Pts on .500 %FG 4.3 Rebs 1.7 Ast

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    It's going to be really difficult to stop Denver.

Lowry makes a fair sum of turnovers and Denver will setup the running game on each and every one we have tonight.

The Nuggets no longer have the home court advantage so that's good.

The 2 players that we need to perform at a high level tonight are:

Landry Fields
    Alan Anderson

They are our 'best' defenders? non'?

Kyle, Rudy and Demar will REALLY need to focus on their ball handling and the double teams.

I'm not so worried about the front court. In fact they may win us the game.

If Jonas, Aaron, Andrea and Amir can pound the rock, we have a chance to win tonight.
    Last edited by drunkmunky; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    It never seizes to amaze me, regarding the expectations we have of this team. Denver is a good team, they are 33-19, in the west.

I want to win, I feel we can win, but I get the feeling that fans think our shit don't stink.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Gay has to be play well tonight to expect a win. Same goes for DeMar & Lowry but on a slightly lower level. We will also need JV to be as good and energetic as in previous two games.
    This statement pretty much applies to the rest of the season. If the Raptors want any part of a playoff race, their studs need to consistently play like studs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X